Zgonina Deal? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zgonina Deal?

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Early last week, there were reports that a Zgonina to St. Louis deal was close. Did this fall through, or am I missing something? Certainly there is no place for him here any more...

Just curious.

if we switch to a 3-4, u dont think Zgonina would be a good interior lineman for a 3-4?? Carter and Holliday on the outside, Zgonina in the middle??

We have Chester-Bowens-Romero (who I happen to like)

Yes, Chester and Bowns are like glass out there, but I think Carter and Holliday can also play inside, which is one of the reasons they were signed- their versatility.

ItalianDolFan said:
if we switch to a 3-4, u dont think Zgonina would be a good interior lineman for a 3-4?? Carter and Holliday on the outside, Zgonina in the middle??

Zgonina at NT, are you serious?:shakeno:

ItalianDolFan said:

no...he's undersized!!!

And old and expensive for what he does. He was a good filler, but its time we move on and St. Louis was apparently close to a deal last week.

Dolfan1000 said:
And old and expensive for what he does. He was a good filler, but its time we move on and St. Louis was apparently close to a deal last week.

100% agreeed :cooldude:

Zgonina is too small to play the middle of a 3-4 Defense.....so he will be traded and not be on this roster next year. he is a good cheap DL for a 4-3 D but looks like we wont play much of that and with the addition of Carter who can play DT and DE, there is enough talent and enough money already spent on that position.

Back
Top Bottom