Zgonina Our Best Offseason Addition? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zgonina Our Best Offseason Addition?

I'm trying to find in the article where it says that he IS the best acquisition. I see where it says "could be the team's best acquisition" but thats it.

Of course, I'm not there and I can't see how he's playing. I'm wondering if DW is comparing the difference in his play to that of the previous player in that position. Could be a big difference and that is what he may be speaking of. Who knows? I'm not the coach. :)

That order, too.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Thompson, Knight, and Seau easily.

That's the order I'd put them in, too. Knight and Seau being almost a tie.

Zgonina's presence WILL be felt, no doubt. I just think that BECAUSE he's playing in what's arguably our best and deepest area (d-line), it will be harder to notice his contribution.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Thompson, Knight, and Seau easily.

Nope Wanny's correct, it all starts up front..I'll explain later.

Let's wait until season ends before we say who is the best addition.

Zgonina adds depth to our d-line and was a starter in St. Louis, i can see him beating out Chester for the starting spot....Our depth took 2 hits in the past few months, with Jermaine HAley going to Washington and D. Bowens getting hurt from changing a light bulb....as far as having either Zgonina or chester coming off the bench would be terrific, thats why wanny believes that he was the best signing so far...

Back
Top Bottom