Zgonina??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zgonina???

Jimi

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
I voted for the Pro Bowl earlier and was shocked to see this...Jeff had 49 tackles and 5 sacks. Both were near the top for AFC DT's.

Also take into account he got almsot no playofftime b4 the inuries of Chester and Bowens. Hes also part of a large rotation with Romero and Robinson. Considering his limited play, hes done incredibly well.

Even tho he hasnt got a chance at etting the nod....i voted for him:) .

Look at other DTs in the AFC stats, hes up there.

FinFan24 said:
I voted for the Pro Bowl earlier and was shocked to see this...Jeff had 49 tackles and 5 sacks. Both were near the top for AFC DT's.

Also take into account he got almsot no playofftime b4 the inuries of Chester and Bowens. Hes also part of a large rotation with Romero and Robinson. Considering his limited play, hes done incredibly well.

Even tho he hasnt got a chance at etting the nod....i voted for him:) .

Look at other DTs in the AFC stats, hes up there.
Hes haveing his best year of his career.Hes posted career high's in tackles and sacks.I voted for him as well.

Impressive. He's really suprised me this year and he seems to be getting better throughout the season. Aren't you glad they didn't trade him to St. Louis for Gordon? They originallly wanted him instead of the 3rd round draft pick.

zgonina's good against the pass but dunno against the run. Maybe we can convert him to DE when Chester and Bowens come back.

He is obviously a great passing down guy like Trace Armstrong was. The fins like guys like Jeff for that role. But he doesn't fit the mold of a T-Bo, the big plug against the run. We need to fix that. But Jeff certainly plays a role.

Finz Fury said:
Impressive. He's really suprised me this year and he seems to be getting better throughout the season. Aren't you glad they didn't trade him to St. Louis for Gordon? They originallly wanted him instead of the 3rd round draft pick.

Uhh....no. I'll take the third, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom