Zidane: Insults to mother, sister caused headbutt | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zidane: Insults to mother, sister caused headbutt

Zidane's always been a moron.
He has been freaking out every now and then in his career.

Zidane´s mother is the hospital with a questionable health status. Aparently Materazzi said something like "I hope your mother dies" and something else about Zidane´s sister. Zidane´s mother is asking for Materazzi´s balls in a plate. . . A Sports analyst joked about this: "I don´t think that´s possible cause I doubt Materazzi has any"

Zidane obvioulsy screwed it up big time but that doesn´t make Materazzi any less of a f***ing jerk, he should be punished too.

Phin19 said:
Zidane´s mother is the hospital with a questionable health status. Aparently Materazzi said something like "I hope your mother dies" and something else about Zidane´s sister. Zidane´s mother is asking for Materazzi´s balls in a plate. . . A Sports analyst joked about this: "I don´t think that´s possible cause I doubt Materazzi has any"

Zidane obvioulsy screwed it up big time but that doesn´t make Materazzi any less of a f***ing jerk, he should be punished too.

Yeah. I'm not going to lie, I'd be inclined to do the same thing.

phunwin said:
There's talk that Mazzerati might get suspended by FIFA for a few games for possibly using a racial slur to taunt ZZ. If so, he traded a brief suspension for a World Cup. Good trade for him for Italy.

You have to be kidding me right? If that happened in the NFL, there would be no players left to play on Sunday. :boohoo:

His mother was calling for this other dude's stones? Is that so she could have them surgically installed on her son cause he sure showed that he doesnt have any:shakeno:

azfinfanmang said:
You have to be kidding me right? If that happened in the NFL, there would be no players left to play on Sunday. :boohoo:

His mother was calling for this other dude's stones? Is that so she could have them surgically installed on her son cause he sure showed that he doesnt have any:shakeno:

Some of the trash talk in the NFL is really funny though :wink: That comedic aspect of NFL trash talk is one aspect of American football that beats EURO football :goof:

Phin19 said:

Yea, I notice Europeans tend to take that kind of stuff way more serious than americans. I mean, even if my mother was on her death bed and I'm in the game, I ignore anybody who wants to disrespect that. Materazzi don't mean **** to Zidane, why even get insulted by a guy acting a complete ***. There were better ways for Zidane to handle that . . and nobody truly knows what was said, but nothing really can justify Zidane not keeping his head in the game . . deal with it after if u must.

MAterazzi - "I slept with with your sister and mom last night"
Zidane should reply - "Thats good, I slept with yours last night also" or something like that, I mean geez, say anything or say nothing and play the game.

ckb2001 said:
FIFA announces the suspensions for Zidane and Materazzi:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/20/sports/soccer/20cnd-soccer.html?hp&ex=1153454400&en=2775a21cc07afb96&ei=5094&partner=homepage

Summary:
Zidane is suspended for 3 games and about $6,000.
Materazzi is suspended for 2 games and about $4,000.

I don't think this is harsh enough (especially for Zidane), but so be it. I mean Zidane is retiring, so what effect does this have?

Well they said he would have to do community service instead of the the suspension . . but that shows u how light these guys gettin pinched. Zidane has made millions, what does 6000 bux mean to him . . that happen in the NBA, we would be talking about 25 games minimum, suspended w/o pay and a fine.

Kdawg954 said:
Well they said he would have to do community service instead of the the suspension . . but that shows u how light these guys gettin pinched. Zidane has made millions, what does 6000 bux mean to him . . that happen in the NBA, we would be talking about 25 games minimum, suspended w/o pay and a fine.

Yeah, and Metarrazi would have gone without any suspension or fine.

BTW Is that american money? Or do they both get to pick what kind of change they pay:goof:

azfinfanmang said:
BTW Is that american money? Or do they both get to pick what kind of change they pay:goof:

For Zidane, it's 7,500 Swiss francs (about $6,000), and for Materazzi, it's 5,000 Swiss francs (about $4,000). That's what it says in the link above.

Back
Top Bottom