Zimmer at the top of the list now according to Albert Breer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zimmer at the top of the list now according to Albert Breer

PATSSUCK

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
With Jeff Fisher gone to St. Louis, NFL Network's Albert Breer reports that Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer will "move to the top" of the Dolphins' head-coaching list.
Zimmer and Fins GM Jeff Ireland worked together under Bill Parcells in Dallas. The Dolphins have interviewed Bears ST coach Dave Toub and Packers OC Joe Philbin, but they seem to be lower in the pecking order. According to NFL Network's Jeff Darlington, Miami's search will continue into the weekend.

Get it done with Zimmer. Might be the only solution if Ireland has that much power.

I like Zimmer and from everything I have read over the years, is a good leader who the players will definitely respect and fight for. Who the hell is going to run the offense, though? Daboll stays on board?

Why the hell aren't they interviewing chud for the position? I don't know much, but he seems like a dynamic coach that can work some magic with what SHOULD be our exciting offense. And I'm sure he'd love to come to miami, as that's where he got his start with our last national champion team. I have no doubt he'd impress them in an interview, he just needs one! No better fit in my opinion...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yay. Another defensive guy that's likely gonna favor defensive guys in the draft, and be conservative as hell on offense. We'll see...

Mike Zimmer will put a crack staff together as good as Fisher.

Did I miss something? Is the Bengals defense that ferocious/Tiger-like? Me thinks not :-(

I'd rather keep Bowles, Dabol and Nolan to be honest. Or interview Winston Moss.

I like Zimmer but isn't he interviewing in Tampa? Could have had him if they didn't waste time with this stupid Fisher circus. I think Miami would be a better opportunity for him but can you blame him if he chooses Tampa now?

Did I miss something? Is the Bengals defense that ferocious/Tiger-like? Me thinks not :-(

I'd rather keep Bowles, Dabol and Nolan to be honest. Or interview Winston Moss.

Why are you content with keeping everyone from a 6-10 staff?

Back
Top Bottom