Zimmer Interview Tuesday, Dolphins show interest in Jay Gruden/Mike Sherman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zimmer Interview Tuesday, Dolphins show interest in Jay Gruden/Mike Sherman

houtz

"guess who's back, back again"
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/01/09/2581724/coach-search-remains-ongoing-as.html

The waiting game continues with Jeff Fisher, but the Dolphins aren’t sitting idly in the meantime.

The Dolphins will interview Cincinnati Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer on Tuesday while waiting for Fisher to decide whether he wants to coach the Dolphins or St. Louis Rams.

The Dolphins also plan to interview Falcons offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey, who will interview with the Jacksonville Jaguars on Tuesday.

Zimmer, Mularkey and Packers offensive coordinator Joe Philbin are all considered among serious contenders for the job if Fisher passes on the Dolphins.

Additional candidates are expected to be contacted, too. Miami has expressed some interest in Bengals offensive coordinator Jay Gruden and former Packers coach Mike Sherman, according to a league source briefed on the situation. But it remains to be seen if it leads to anything — the Dolphins had not booked an interview with either as of Monday morning.

mike sherman sucks balls. he coudln't get it done with the packers, then went to texas a&m where he even sucked more there...I would take sparano back in a heart beat over sherman

I honestly can't believe Mike Mularkey is under serious consideration.

mike sherman sucks balls. he coudln't get it done with the packers, then went to texas a&m where he even sucked more there...I would take sparano back in a heart beat over sherman

I might take Sparano back over Cameron thats a debate to me. I cant think of one coaching canidate we have that I would prefer Sparano over.

alot of coaches out there. i think we jumped too soon on fisher. lets see what happens. i want him to either be our coach or out of the way (im personally hoping out of the way) asap so we can stop sitting on the fence already.

About time on Jay Gruden. Now get Chud in there.

Chud. Chud. Chud. I'm amazed we'd interview Mularkey before Chud. It's astonishing. It's like seeing an insanely hot girl in a bar and then deciding to **** Mike Mularkey instead. Hmm maybe not the best analogy, but we need to stop dicking around with joke candidates and interview Chud.

Chud. Chud. Chud. I'm amazed we'd interview Mularkey before Chud. It's astonishing. It's like seeing an insanely hot girl in a bar and then deciding to **** Mike Mularkey instead. Hmm maybe not the best analogy, but we need to stop dicking around with joke candidates and interview Chud.

Not sure why some people see Chud as being so much a better canidate than Mularkey, how many times has a team he coorindated made the playoffs Chud that is. Mularkey is a good canidate and alot of teams see him as such unlike Toub

Back
Top Bottom