Zimmer to Miami picking up steam | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zimmer to Miami picking up steam

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Although Packers offensive coordinator Joe Philbin could be available to be hired by the Dolphins fairly soon, there’s increasing chatter in league circles that the Dolphins are presently leaning toward Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer.

www.profootballtalk.com

I hope so.

Philbin may turn out to be a good head coach, but the only reason people want him is because they think he will bring the Packers offense and also push for signing the most overhyped free agent that will be on the market this offseason in Matt Flynn.

Love it. It would be a really solid move going forward.

I think Zimmer gives us a guy who commands discipline and respect and has a relationship with Ireland already. More like Bowles may be retained as DC if so IMO but who really knows.

I think Zimmer gives us a guy who commands discipline and respect and has a relationship with Ireland already. More like Bowles may be retained as DC if so IMO but who really knows.

I think you are on to something that we as fans must realize: Ireland is running this team and it will only work better if someone that sees eye to eye with him is the HC.

I think the guy deserves a chance to be a HC in the league. I root for guys like this.

I think Zimmer will get job for wrong reasons but i like the hire if it happens

I don't trust media, PFT included. Miami will choose their coach soon enough.

Zimmer coaches on the Bengals. I don't remember them to be a powerhouse on offense or defense. Why is Zimmer the answer? Not being smart, just curious.

Of course it will be Zimmer. He has Dallas Cowboy ties and was there when Ireland was there...I said this last week.

His players love and respect him. He is widely revered in the NFL. He gets the absolute most out of the talent he has. If you look at the Bengals defense, it's a solid unit with no stand out players. The fact that he's getting so much production out of them really speaks to what a great coach he is.

Back
Top Bottom