Zim’s Grades For The Game: Game 16 Edititon | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Game 16 Edititon

Because he has zero help on offense. Because he has Chan Gailey as his OC. Because he’s only played 9 games in the NFL. That’s why.
I get that...but at some point if he sucks, he sucks.

Everyone develops at different rates. Some are quick, some are slow. Some take years. I think Tua would be amazing in a league with not as many good athletes and where his WRs weren't covered so well...like the SEC.

Hes just not an NFL caliber Quarterback. But, if we are going to give him another season. It's fine. We'll be having "whose available at QB" convrrsation next January.

Numbers and stats don´t say much about the situational aspects of the game, today TUA had 300 yds but played awful to say the least, in all due respect I saw better things from Allen´s rookie year than Tua´s . TUA has shown lack of power on his throws, inaccuracy and no improvement from the first game to the last, I wouldn´t invest averything on him. Bring competition to the building as they did in every other position.
He completed 60% of his passes yesterday with 9 drops. Throwing in cold/sleet might have affected some throws and having to throw under duress some others but accuracy is not his issue. Why did it take until the second half for Gailey to remember Parker was in the game?

give the kid a full offseason of training and practice with some improved supporting cast and he’ll be fine.

The throw was bad, but it was not un-catchable. It did not sail way over his head; he literally got his hands up late and knocked it up into the air resulting in an easy pick. I’m not asking Bowden to catch that ball, I’m just saying on a bad throw it’s better to just knock the ball down if you can get your hands on it.
And frankly, literally every QB in the league has a couple of these a game. It happens, especially if you’re throwing 50+ times.

Everyone develops at different rates. Some are quick, some are slow. Some take years. I think Tua would be amazing in a league with not as many good athletes and where his WRs weren't covered so well...like the SEC.

Hes just not an NFL caliber Quarterback. But, if we are going to give him another season. It's fine. We'll be having "whose available at QB" convrrsation next January.
Saying he’s not an NFL caliber QB is asinine. My goodness man, he has had one of the worst offensive supporting casts in the NFL much of the year and the shackles on given the generally great play of the defence. Dan Marino in his prime would struggle with this unit.

So you’re positive that Tua will never be a quality starting QB in the NFL? I mean..... There is no doubt in your mind?

Tua spent an entire offseason rehabbing not training.. Give him a Regular offseason and strength program and then evaluate.. Poor Kid came off a Devastating injury that would have taken a veteran time to come back from.. He stayed Healthy now get him some weapons to see what u have..
common sense and logic you're on the wrong forum. This is more of a emotion based, knee jerk reaction forum. Oh yeah and don't forget the I know more than all the collective football minds types.

Back
Top Bottom