Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 5 Edition | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 5 Edition

Why do you bother? Lol. Blaming Jackson for JB’s fumble is harsh. He stood there for how long dangling the football?
Sorry. You get C on your grades for grading the RBs a D+. They had 9 carriers, and averaged 4.3 yds per carry against the best run defense in the league. Give the OC any grade you want, but your RB grade is ludicrous.
Agreed. Gaskin was very good today in his role.

They played hurt today. Cut them some slack. The Bucs receivers are amazing and Brady was immaculate on some of those throws.
Nope. Antonio Brown set records. He's an ol ass outcast that the so called "best CB in the league" couldn't cover. Jones is terrible too.

Highest paid CB tandem in the league and Blain Gabbert looked good against them. 🤣.

OL — F : Again. Moving Jackson to guard helped the line be a little better today. But they still aren’t good. The fumble by Brissett was on Austin “I Can’t Play Guard Either” Jackson. Davis was worked on more than a few plays. Eichenberg wasn’t stellar either. I did notice Mancz on a few downs. The crushing thing is they only helped put up 39 Yards rushing. All in all….This is an F…But it’s a better F than in the past few weeks.
Jackson played OT in High School, and College. The fact that he played LG today and wasn’t terrible is, and should be, seen as fairly impressive considering how bad he has been at LT. He had less than a week to learn a position he has never played at any point in at least a decade, if ever.

It starts at coaching and I agree it’s an F yet again. Starts there and trickles down. No hope when a team has coaches that deserves F each and every week.

Again…..Where do I start? I ask….If you give up 45 points in a game and only score 17…. Does anyone deserve a passing grade? Probably not. But here’s what I have:

QB — D + : NOT Brissett’s fault on this one. A respectable game against a very good defense. He wasn’t great and left more than a few yards on the field. But….You can’t blame Jacoby for the loss here. I almost gave him a C - but the offense only put up 17.

RB’s — D + : Gaskin played his best game as a Dolphin today. It’s a shame that it was done in this game. Ahmad wasn’t bad either in the few plays he was in. Again, not their fault we lost his one. The problem is The Dolphins put up 39 yards rushing. Gaskin upped this grade on his receiving day.

TE’s — D : Gesicki with a few nice catches. Smythe had 2 and Shaheen had 2 catches. The TE’s in total had 8 catches….Our receivers had 9. That’s sad.

WR’s — F : 9 catches. That’s it. Awful day. The Interception was Waddle’s fault. Williams had a nice catch and run early. Other than that…Nothing from this group. Keep in mind…This was supposed to be the strength of this team.

OL — F : Again. Moving Jackson to guard helped the line be a little better today. But they still aren’t good. The fumble by Brissett was on Austin “I Can’t Play Guard Either” Jackson. Davis was worked on more than a few plays. Eichenberg wasn’t stellar either. I did notice Mancz on a few downs. The crushing thing is they only helped put up 39 Yards rushing. All in all….This is an F…But it’s a better F than in the past few weeks.

DL — F : No Pressure. Can’t stop the run. Not sure what they’re good at. As of right now I guess they’re good at eating? I mean…. Just a bad effort….They gave up over 110 Yards rushing ….Still not as bad as…..

LB’s — F : Wow. This wasn’t just bad….This was atrocious. WTF was that? Jerome Baker was horrendous. Seriously, what is it going to cost us to cut him? Also, What happened to Van Ginko? Is he OK? The lone bright spot was Phillips got his first sack. Solid F. Disgrace.

DB’s — F : The other “strength” of our team. Are you ****ing kidding me with that effort? They all looked like they quit out there today. Pathetic.

ST’s — F : This grade is entirely on Palardy. Consistent 35 yard punts today. That really helped out our pathetic defense. Great Job Grier…. Signing a punter that can’t punt.

Coaching and Front Office — F : AGAIN. It’s getting old. All I really ever wanted is a coach that doesn’t make me scratch my head and wonder what the **** they’re thinking. Unfortunately, that seems like a pipe dream at this point. The specifics are too numerous to go into thoroughly….But here’s the main one for me: This team wasn’t ready to play today. Especially defensively. A bad effort all the way around. If we lose next week, in my opinion, Flores should be fired immediately. 1 - 4 is a horrendous enough start…But if we lose to Jacksonville, it should be the end of Flores in Miami. As for Grier…. I don’t know how he’s still allowed in the building. Someone please point out a Free Agent that worked out for us? Please? Just one. Palardy is the WORST punter in the league. McCourty is less than a JAG. I’m not impressed. Jones got torched today. Seriously…Grier has failed in every way possible. Here’s a quick Spoiler Alert…..We’re not making the playoffs this year.
Pretty accurate although I would give the TE's a C- and the RB's a C They were never expected to rush for a lot of yards, they had a few nice runs but made up for it in the passing game with some nice plays and Gaskin scored twice, he also averaged 5 yds per carry and 7 receiving, he had 74 yards total receiving. Not much from Ahmed, he brought the grade down, I think a C is fair considering the opponent...

If everyone is getting an D or F, then it comes dow to coaching. I'm losing my faith in Flores at this point. If we lose next week to the Jags, some heads need to roll.

I though offense played better but Bucs was better team than dolphins..even if Tua was starting. .he wouldn't be able keep up..

Wonder if Howard and Jones sit next week? They looked gimpy out there against Tampa.

Back
Top Bottom