Zim's Report Card From the Bengals Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim's Report Card From the Bengals Game

DZimmer000

BJJ Black Belt
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
QB -- F -- Not good in any phase of the game. No pocket awareness. Just not a good QB. I think he's hit his ceiling.

RB's -- C -- Considering they didn't have any running room, they played well enough. It was nice to see Ajayi run hard and not fumble. The C is because there were no runs longer than 11 yards.

WR's -- D -- I didn't see any separation tonight except for a few plays. Stills finally caught a long bomb and Landry put in his usual amazing effort..... But not enough.

OL -- F - -- PATHETIC. I was never in favor of the James pick then and I HATE it now. He is approaching Dallas Thomas territory with me. Tunsil was the lone standout and even he wasn't great. Turner and Thomas should be sent home tomorrow on the same bus. Just AWFUL.

DL -- D -- No real pass rush. Better against the run.... But besides Suh, who is really any good on this DL??? I contend no one.

LB's -- F -- Again... No drive changing plays. I still like Kiko....But he's totally alone out there. and he still tends to get swallowed up out there too often. Not one other linebacker is worth a damn on this team.

DB's -- D - -- AJ Green had a field day. The reason that it's a D and not an F is we only gave up one TD. But I have to put a LOT of blame on..........

Coaching -- F - -- This coaching staff is totally outclassed so far. I like Gase and I really think he can be a good coach.... But tonight he was out of his league. Why were there no moving pockets? Why not let Tannehill run the option a little? How do you let AJ Green get that wide open all the time? Is there a rule against doubling a receiver that I don't know about? Vance Joseph is not a brilliant defensive mind.... That much I know.

Special Teams -- C -- The only good thing is Darr's punts. Great leg on that guy. Terrence Fede is a moron.

The moral of the story ladies and gentlemen is we are about a 5 win team. At best. Just good enough to not be able to grab the impact QB.

Tough to fault the WRs for failing to get open when the Bengals had 7 in coverage all night and the ball still had to come out hot.

I also don't see how you can be that hard on the D. They only gave up 22 points, even though they were on the field all night on the road missing two starters and the Bengals started one of those drives in field goal range.

Tough to fault the WRs for failing to get open when the Bengals had 7 in coverage all night and the ball still had to come out hot.

I also don't see how you can be that hard on the D. They only gave up 22 points, even though they were on the field all night on the road missing two starters and the Bengals started one of those drives in field goal range.

I actually agree...... And to be honest.... The coaching didn't help at all. I'll give them a D+ then. As for the Defense..... They, again, couldn't get off the field. Even early on when they were fresh.

QB -- F -- Not good in any phase of the game. No pocket awareness. Just not a good QB. I think he's hit his ceiling.

RB's -- C -- Considering they didn't have any running room, they played well enough. It was nice to see Ajayi run hard and not fumble. The C is because there were no runs longer than 11 yards.

WR's -- D -- I didn't see any separation tonight except for a few plays. Stills finally caught a long bomb and Landry put in his usual amazing effort..... But not enough.

OL -- F - -- PATHETIC. I was never in favor of the James pick then and I HATE it now. He is approaching Dallas Thomas territory with me. Tunsil was the lone standout and even he wasn't great. Turner and Thomas should be sent home tomorrow on the same bus. Just AWFUL.

DL -- D -- No real pass rush. Better against the run.... But besides Suh, who is really any good on this DL??? I contend no one.

LB's -- F -- Again... No drive changing plays. I still like Kiko....But he's totally alone out there. and he still tends to get swallowed up out there too often. Not one other linebacker is worth a damn on this team.

DB's -- D - -- AJ Green had a field day. The reason that it's a D and not an F is we only gave up one TD. But I have to put a LOT of blame on..........

Coaching -- F - -- This coaching staff is totally outclassed so far. I like Gase and I really think he can be a good coach.... But tonight he was out of his league. Why were there no moving pockets? Why not let Tannehill run the option a little? How do you let AJ Green get that wide open all the time? Is there a rule against doubling a receiver that I don't know about? Vance Joseph is not a brilliant defensive mind.... That much I know.

Special Teams -- C -- The only good thing is Darr's punts. Great leg on that guy. Terrence Fede is a moron.

The moral of the story ladies and gentlemen is we are about a 5 win team. At best. Just good enough to not be able to grab the impact QB.

Kiko sucks. About all he's good at is running around and getting himself in the camera frame during a stop. But I guess he is the better aspect of that terrible trade.

I actually agree...... And to be honest.... The coaching didn't help at all. I'll give them a D+ then. As for the Defense..... They, again, couldn't get off the field. Even early on when they were fresh.

I was very critical of the defense in weeks 2 and 3, because they were bad, but I thought they played a heck of a game tonight. They struggled on that first drive, and they got AJ Greened, but other than that they shut down Jeremy Hill and that is pretty impressive.

Grades on the D are ridiculous man, they played well tonight.

Grades on the D are ridiculous man, they played well tonight.

Like I said... Some of them played well.... But it was the same old story. We couldn't get a stop when we needed it. Yes.... It could have been worse. But it still wasn't great. And our Defense let 1 receiver out gain our entire offense!! How are those grade ridiculous?

Like I said... Some of them played well.... But it was the same old story. We couldn't get a stop when we needed it. Yes.... It could have been worse. But it still wasn't great. And our Defense let 1 receiver out gain our entire offense!! How are those grade ridiculous?

You gave none of them more than a D, when exactly did you give some of them a good grade ? Listen if you are gonna call yourself out in the 3rd person as some kind of expert with a thread title (just like others do on here) then you need to be fair in what you put out there, give credit where it's due. There were a bunch of us in the match thread giving Tanny lots of props after his TD play and rightly so, unfortunately that was as good as it got for him tonight.

I can see nothing wrong with your analysis. There was definitely way way way too many errors on both sides of the ball. Tackling has been a major issue with me over the last five years at least and I see no end in sight. Why can't anyone a master the art of rap and drop? Basic football. It's like dunking in the NBA everyone is looking for that 30 seconds of fame by acting like a clown instead of playing fundamental football.

You gave none of them more than a D, when exactly did you give some of them a good grade ? Listen if you are gonna call yourself out in the 3rd person as some kind of expert with a thread title (just like others do on here) then you need to be fair in what you put out there, give credit where it's due. There were a bunch of us in the match thread giving Tanny lots of props after his TD play and rightly so, unfortunately that was as good as it got for him tonight.

Where do I claim to be an expert??? Please point that out for me. This is my opinion. Also, I didn't grade anyone except for Tannehill individually. And that's because he played the whole game. So, I stand by the grades I gave them.

Where do I claim to be an expert??? Please point that out for me. This is my opinion. Also, I didn't grade anyone except for Tannehill individually. And that's because he played the whole game. So, I stand by the grades I gave them.

Stand by those grades man, is there some sort of prize for you coming ?

Back
Top Bottom