Zim’s Thoughts On The Game: Preseason Game 1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Thoughts On The Game: Preseason Game 1

--Thompson looked solid, real solid. Agree, no way he makes it to the PS.
--Really hoping Trill's injury isn't serious.
--I'm much less bullish on the OL. They looked horrible. I wanted to give them credit for only being backups, but these were the Bucs' backups, too. On one play, both the RG AND the RT got beaten for a sack. Another play, Coleman got stood up and marched right back into Thompson's lap. PAINFUL. Something needs to be done for the depth.
--Eguavoen had 2 missed tackles, then took a bad angle that let the ball carrier get a big run. I was bummed, because I really like Eguavoen and want him to make the team. Then all of a sudden, fumble return and he scores! I guess he needed to get warmed up.

I never want to see Dolphins injured, and when a young guy fighting to break into the league gets hurt, it sucks. , I don't give two shits about the rich players that get hurt. I mean, isn't that why they're paid so much?

Last edited by a moderator:
--The stupid Bucs feed that I was watching didn't show Bowden's route on his TD. I hope someone can post that at some point. The receiver room really is loaded.

Back
Top Bottom