Zim’s Thoughts On The Game: Preseason Game 1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Thoughts On The Game: Preseason Game 1

Nice win by the Dolphins, but tomorrow the only thing that happened in the NFL that the national media will be talking about is Buffalo's Matt Araiza's 82 yard punt. Not only 82 yards but 82 yards from the where he punted and where it landed.

I said i appreciate it. Not sure what else you needed man
The whole, "I can sleep better knowing" makes it disingenuous. Perhaps my recognition of written tone was off on this, and you were really letting the moderator know you appreciated it. If so, I apologize.

The whole, "I can sleep better knowing" makes it disingenuous. Perhaps my recognition of written tone was off on this, and you were really letting the moderator know you appreciated it. If so, I apologize.
Apology accepted. Sometimes written words doesn't convey the author's true intent and am happy you recognize that

Nice win by the Dolphins, but tomorrow the only thing that happened in the NFL that the national media will be talking about is Buffalo's Matt Araiza's 82 yard punt. Not only 82 yards but 82 yards from the where he punted and where it landed.
As a impressive as it was, no one cares about punters :)

Back
Top Bottom