Zo headed back to Heat | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zo headed back to Heat

On a serious note X-con, you should join miamiheatzone.com

Your opinion would be vauled there very much, seeing you have a great base of basketball knowledge..:yes:

Birdman said:
Williams has no offensive game.. His offense is Equivalent to a Weatherspoon at the top of his game. I would like to see you go to a place like real GM and talk about Williams being a solid good scoring option.

Williams is a good scoring option on this team. He'd be about the #4 or #5 option, what would be better than getting 10-12 PPG from that spot? That's exactly what he'd give us, along with solid defense. Last time I checked, Damon Jones has struggled to give up more than 10 a night as a starter and is an awful defender. In other words, adding Eric Williams makes Miami a better team...which is what I stated in the first place. He'd send Damon Jones back to the bench where he is best suited and wouldn't be exposed as much.

Go watch the Pacers game...DJ's defense had Jamaal Tinsley looking like a 6'3 Tracy McGrady. :lol:

X-Con said:
Williams is a good scoring option on this team. He'd be about the #4 or #5 option, what would be better than getting 10-12 PPG from that spot? That's exactly what he'd give us, along with solid defense. Last time I checked, Damon Jones has struggled to give up more than 10 a night as a starter and is an awful defender. In other words, adding Eric Williams makes Miami a better team...which is what I stated in the first place. He sends Damon Jones back to the bench where he is best suited and wouldn't be exposed as much.

Go watch the Pacers game...DJ's defense had Jamaal Tinsley looking like a 6'3 Tracy McGrady. :lol:

Im not arguing DJ is a good defender by any means.

If we are behind we need Dj in there to sink some 3's, if we are ahead I would like Dooling in there to sustain that lead.

We are getting 10-12 points from Eddie at the spot, even thought he is too slim.

Birdman said:
Im not arguing DJ is a good defender by any means.

If we are behind we need Dj in there to sink some 3's, if we are ahead I would like Dooling in there to sustain that lead.

Or just have Wade in there at the point knowing that you're gonna get solid defense from Eric Williams. The reason why Miami couldn't handle the Sonics is because Eddie Jones cannot defend both Ray Allen & Rashard Lewis. We need a solid defender in there at the 2 or 3 along with EJ to handle teams like that with two good scorers at the swing spots.

I was loving Flash at the point full-time..

X-Con said:
Or just have Wade in there at the point knowing that you're gonna get solid defense from Eric Williams. The reason why Miami couldn't handle the Sonics is because Eddie Jones cannot defend both Ray Allen & Rashard Lewis. We need a solid defender in there at the 2 or 3 along with EJ to handle teams like that with two good scorers at the swing spots.

I was loving Flash at the point full-time..

Seriously, now that EJ is out of his funk wade should be put back into the 1 spot.

PG-Wade
SG-Jones(until we get Williams(if))
SF-Anderson
PF-Haslem
C-Shaq

That lineup would have 2 Great scoring options, and 3 scrappy players that will play hard night in and night out..

In conclusion, a trade for Willaims where we get rid of W.Person only makes us a better team.

I remember Williams being an up and comer before he busted up his knee ( i think)...

I know he can light it up offensively but dont know anything about his defensive prowess. Long and lanky will def help Udon with the boards...Id welcome the addition...

2nd line = DJ/Keyon, Sool, Doleac, ZO, Sool/Anderson....

What about 'Leek or L8...Nice problems to have....

Birdman said:
Seriously, now that EJ is out of his funk wade should be put back into the 1 spot.

PG-Wade
SG-Jones(until we get Williams(if))
SF-Anderson
PF-Haslem
C-Shaq

That lineup would have 2 Great scoring options, and 3 scrappy players that will play hard night in and night out..

In conclusion, a trade for Willaims where we get rid of W.Person only makes us a better team.
Damon Jones is doing good at the 1 spot though

Guess who's sitting courtside right now at the Spurs-Heat game at AAA.

Alonzo Mourning

I doubt he ends up in Miami. :tongue:

ZO won't help Miami any. The guy is a shell of his former self.He probably won't even make it through the playoffs healthy. He has serious health issues

d-day said:
somebody needs to be dropped if zo is added - and i dont think the heat are going to just drop wang or person for nothing - something is brewing - i luv zo - ive been a heat fan ever since rory and seikley - i was there in the stands when the heat were in the playoffs playing mj and the bulls - i still have my heat playoff clicker - xcon it seems you know a little about b-ball and you are a heat fan and thats way cool but if zo and woods get in the rotation you can forgat about d.j. manning the post - dwyane will go back to the 1 and e.j. will go back to the 2 - either way the heat is improved with zo - he is not just a physically imposing post player - but psychologically as well - and for us old school heat fans - watch out zo is back

:up: Welcome back :up:

Back
Top Bottom