Zo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zo

Section126 said:
When he played with Shaq at the same time he guarded Sheed......

When Shaq sat.....they tried to have ZO in there as much as possible to be the defensive force he was.....ZO changed a ton of shots in the series....

Zo played very little minutes with Shaq in the series.....it was a good offensive lineup but it struggled at times especially on defense with McDyese in the game...

Overall for the series....the SHAQ/ZO tandem ended up +7 points...but it didn't give the effect that SVG wanted (Board domination, Detroit Bigs foul trouble)...

I actually liked it better when ZO just came in for Shaq when he sat....

He didn't guard Rasheed much and you must admit he had the easier matchups than Ben did.

nyjunc said:
He didn't guard Rasheed much and you must admit he had the easier matchups than Ben did.

Of course he did......Detroit didn't have Shaq or a dominant Guard that drove to the basket over and over.....

But that was a reason for Ben to play big......and he only had one good game in the series (game 1)......

ZO on the other hand....was a force in the paint....in much less minutes than Ben....

Section126 said:
Of course he did......Detroit didn't have Shaq or a dominant Guard that drove to the basket over and over.....

But that was a reason for Ben to play big......and he only had one good game in the series (game 1)......

ZO on the other hand....was a force in the paint....in much less minutes than Ben....

A force? I guess we'll disagree, he had a few moments but overall I thought he was pretty invisible.

nyjunc said:
A force? I guess we'll disagree, he had a few moments but overall I thought he was pretty invisible.

Well...that opinion definately puts you in the minority...like I said...most if not all of the Piston fans on this forum agree that he was a force.....

You couldn't get much more impact from a backup center.

Section126 said:
Well...that opinion definately puts you in the minority...like I said...most if not all of the Piston fans on this forum agree that he was a force.....

You couldn't get much more impact from a backup center.

A "force" is a VERY strong word. Wade was a force, 'Zo had some serviceable minutes but he was not a force.

aaa11506070344widec-1.jpg

I love this pic. 'Zo thought he could hop on Shaq's back and get a title and as usual a 'Zo team comes up short. He can steal all the money he wants but it's difficult to steal a Championship ring.

nyjunc said:
A "force" is a VERY strong word. Wade was a force, 'Zo had some serviceable minutes but he was not a force.

Ask the Pistons and Larry Brown what they thought of ZO's interior defense.

Section126 said:
Ask the Pistons and Larry Brown what they thought of ZO's interior defense.

Ask the Pistons and Larry Brown if they thought he was a force.

Nabo: What would I have to be bitter about? The fact that this vastly overrated choker once again couldn't get to the Finals? It's just justice that this thief tried to latch on to a title contending team to "win" a title and once again he comes up short :lol: It's the curse of 'ZO! He has played on a ton of talented teams but never made a FF in college and never reach a Finals in the NBA.

nyjunc said:
Ask the Pistons and Larry Brown if they thought he was a force.

Nabo: What would I have to be bitter about? The fact that this vastly overrated choker once again couldn't get to the Finals? It's just justice that this thief tried to latch on to a title contending team to "win" a title and once again he comes up short :lol: It's the curse of 'ZO! He has played on a ton of talented teams but never made a FF in college and never reach a Finals in the NBA.

Your hate of ZO is now irrational.

The guy was not great in the series, he was invisible in big spots most of the series. He did nothing offensively and had a few blocks(the only big ones were in Game 3 I think, other than that they were in grabage time) and he missed a bunch of key late FTs. You want to say he wasn't horrible? I can live w/ that but to say he was a "force" is just flat out lauaghable.

nyjunc said:
The guy was not great in the series, he was invisible in big spots most of the series. He did nothing offensively and had a few blocks(the only big ones were in Game 3 I think, other than that they were in grabage time) and he missed a bunch of key late FTs. You want to say he wasn't horrible? I can live w/ that but to say he was a "force" is just flat out lauaghable.

I liked the T he got for hanging on the net. :lol:

nyjunc said:

He was a defensive force...PERIOD.

Not only did he get 21 blocks...but he changed tons of shots.....

Sorry...you are completely full of crap on this one.

Section126 said:
He was a defensive force...PERIOD.

Not only did he get 21 blocks...but he changed tons of shots.....

Sorry...you are completely full of crap on this one.

I guess we differ on what a force is.

Back
Top Bottom