Zo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zo

I'm biting my tongue. The Heat were a valiant opponent for the Pistons and I'm not going to laugh about this...but boy, I sure want to.

He didn't say anything wrong...I don't get what you are trying to insinuate...

He is saying what SHAQ and Wade said...along with what Riley said....

Just another A-Hole reporter taking things out of context and trying to paint them in the worst light...

And BTW...phunwin...change your sig already. Little Ben got it taken away already.

I fail to change my sig 3 seconds after the Finals end, yet you're still clinging to your "the Heat got screwed" mantra a mere three weeks later, and somehow I'm at fault. Fascinating.

serioulsy I agree with Zo on this he should be in in key moments and I think next year when he has a whole year of playing and conditioning he will.

phunwin said:
I fail to change my sig 3 seconds after the Finals end, yet you're still clinging to your "the Heat got screwed" mantra a mere three weeks later, and somehow I'm at fault. Fascinating.

Just messing wit ya.....

Did any of you haters actually read the article??

Mourning, 35, said he has no plans to force his way out to play for another team.

"I wouldn't want to go play anywhere else," Mourning said. "If somebody offered me $20 million to go play next year, I wouldn't go anywhere else. It's the Heat or I'm going to retire."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/heat/content/sports/epaper/2005/06/23/a8c_mourning_0623.html

Funny, that seems different than the "old self" people like to talk about. Sounds like a guy that wants to contribute.

Mindwarp said:
serioulsy I agree with Zo on this he should be in in key moments and I think next year when he has a whole year of playing and conditioning he will.

He wasn;'t exactly lightining it up against Det so should he have been in there late in Game 7?

I'll vouch for Zo in the Pistons series. His offense left a lot to be desired, but he was easily their best low post defender. Definitely better than The Big Thigh Bruise.

The Big Thigh Bruise? :rofl3: Well, I guarantee you that it's a very big thigh, so it would follow that it would be a pretty big bruise.

Ya such a class act. Tell that to Raptors and Nets fans.

Money bags Zo. I wouldn't even bother with the man if he jusyt told the truth and said he was in it for money and not a championship. I feel sorry for the people who believe him.

Bodzilla29 said:
Ya such a class act. Tell that to Raptors and Nets fans.

Money bags Zo. I wouldn't even bother with the man if he jusyt told the truth and said he was in it for money and not a championship. I feel sorry for the people who believe him.

I believe the Raptors knew he was not going to report and they needed his cap figure to complete the trade for Vince Carter. As far as him not wanting to play for the Nets, who can blame him?

He is without a doubt a class act because of the charity work he does in Miami. I have experienced 1st hand just how classy this guy is. I have seen him spend his own time with a few troubled kids that were being housed in a facility where I use to work in Miami. He wasn't there with a camera crew. He did that all on his own.

He has my respect.

Zo probaly should retire. If he doesnt realize that right now hes a backup, partime player then he's living in dreamland. He has had a great career, but with serious illness and injury he's not half the player he was. Whats the heat supposed to do bench Shaq?
I dont think Zo said anything really terrible, most players feel the sameway. What player wants to sit on the bench and watch their team lose in Game 7? Its a pretty natural reaction to losing a series like that. Either way, Miami needs to get a big guy to come in and give some quality minutes to let Shaq get some rest and to help the big guy out.

Back
Top Bottom