Zona Looking At Matt Moore? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zona Looking At Matt Moore?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
Watching CBS pre game, and they mentioned that the Cards may be looking to trade for Moore.

Interesting. I think he could have some success there throwing to Larry Fitzgerald, but I hope for the sake of his continued good health he doesn't get sent there. There's a reason they have two injured QBs...

La Canfora says Cardinals could trade for matt moore

Just said on the cbs pregame show that the cards will be without kolb for a while and they dont trust skelton, said the cards will explore a trade and matt moore is an option. If they contact Ireland he should play hardball like he did with the colts, we want a 5th round pick and james sanders who will be an upgrade over clemons, sanders is a FA after this season and i cant imagine them bringing him back.

Interesting. I think he could have some success there throwing to Larry Fitzgerald, but I hope for the sake of his continued good health he doesn't get sent there. There's a reason they have two injured QBs...

and two injured RB's with Beanie Wells and Ryan Williams both lost

Mort said that Vince Young was getting a tryout in Arizona.

Arizona is not throwing any round pick from 1-4. 5th is the highest they will trade for Matt Moore. Arizona is a team that is going to be drafting a quarterback in the first two rounds.

I'm thinking we could squeeze out a 4th rounder, which I believe would be a good deal.

I seriously doubt Moore is going anywhere. A 3rd rounder might pry him from us. But he is too valuable as a very capable backup to let him walk for a low pick. Anything lower than a 3rd would be like giving him away. How often do 4th rounders (or lower) amount to anything to help a team? Now and then you get lucky. (ZT and JT) But I don't see this happening.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

I'm thinking we could squeeze out a 4th rounder, which I believe would be a good deal.

Negative. Not a good deal. He's more valuable to us than a 4th rounder would be.

Back
Top Bottom