Zona Looking At Matt Moore? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zona Looking At Matt Moore?

I feel like if we feel like we have a serious playoff shot, we have to trade him for a player. A pick is fine though honestly.

I'm still hoping for a Madden trade of Bowe for Moore and like a 4th. Imagine- Draft pick/Bowe/Bess/Hartline ..... mmmm

Kansas City is trotting out BRADY QUINN as their starter. I'd like to think we could sell em Matt Moore for a 4th but alas it's too late in the season.

Kansas City is trotting out BRADY QUINN as their starter. I'd like to think we could sell em Matt Moore for a 4th but alas it's too late in the season.

KC wants Moore then it is Bowe for Moore straight up. Both in contract years, Moore wants to start, Bowe wants out of KC. It doesn't make sense for KC to do this but Miami isn't desperate to ship Moore out the door either.

I honestly think Moore is here for the season, they would have traded him by now if they felt the need.

KC wants Moore then it is Bowe for Moore straight up. Both in contract years, Moore wants to start, Bowe wants out of KC. It doesn't make sense for KC to do this but Miami isn't desperate to ship Moore out the door either.

I honestly think Moore is here for the season, they would have traded him by now if they felt the need.

I think that would be a good deal. It gets Tannehill another receiver to target, and he'd be an upgrade on what we have. But I think Moore probably will stay and then seek alternatives, perhaps Jacksonville...

there's no way you're getting dwayne bowe for matt moore straight up...no damn way

Maybe we can send Jacksonville another QB since theirs went down and Henne looked horrible. lol

If we can get something for Moore we should do it. Philbin has proven he will move on from a player that doesn't fit the system (Ocho Cinco) - or if he thinks they may harm the growth of the team (Marshall/Vontae). Philbin has indicated that he likes our #3 QB - and it doesn't matter that he hasn't played - our starter hadn't played either.

Moore or not,, if Tannehill gets hurt Miami is going NOWHERE anyway

so trade the bastard for the best pick you can get. Moore is not in miami's long-term plans, is not a WCO QB whatsoever, a terrible fit for this team and system, and will not be resigned after the season. So get the best you can get for him and sucker a team into it and call it a day.

case closed

I would absolutely trade off Matt Moore. I think the theory that it would send a bad message to the locker room is not a sound theory, because Moore is a backup. He lost his battle to win the job, and the team all believe in Ryan Tannehill now since he's performed so well. I might agree with the theory if Tannehill had not won over his teammates yet, if there were still some guys holding a candle for Matt Moore, but that's just not the case. It's really not. The players know that this is a business and when you're in the place Matt Moore is in, you're liable to be shipped off. That's just the business. It says absolutely nothing about the team's hopes for the 2012 season to trade Matt Moore off.

I'd do it for whatever price you could get out of Arizona. Then I would call up David Garrard and see how his knee is doing, see if he's willing to pick up a few pay checks for riding the pine. He knows the playbook, he's got chemistry with the players, and he's now healthy. They made sure he was healthy before they cut him.

Ryan Tannehill does not strike me as the type of quarterback that is an injury risk. He gets the ball out quickly, he's mastered the system of protections, checks and calls at the line, he doesn't try and do whacky things with the ball in his hands from a running standpoint, and he's always had a great pocket sense. He's an oak. At the risk of jinxing us I will say that the odds of him getting significantly hurt aren't that high (knock on wood).

WOW, I sure am glad Ireland is the GM and not some of the people around here that was so sure that RT wasn't going to get hurt and miss part of a game or more. Our "OAK" got injured today, just like I said could easily happen. Not for the year, but just for part of a game or maybe a little longer, but like I said before in this very post ANY NFL team NEEDS a solid backup, more than it needs a extra 5th round pick. I for one felt pretty good knowing Moore was coming in off the bench to hold down the fort, til RT gets back. I wouldn't have felt that way with Devlin. A 5th round pick can't help win games.

Back
Top Bottom