zona miami lets get real...sorry wv but i took your cookies... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

zona miami lets get real...sorry wv but i took your cookies...

I. Completely. Forgot. about Jennings being a FA.

That dude we need. Him or Bowe.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Also the way Smith followed Fitz around was sexy.

When was the last time we saw that?

This D reminds me a lot of the Saban D's. Stout up front, physical as ****. Limited at CB.

This team has already shown massive improvement in key areas. It sucks to say we're building again, but it looks like we're actually making legitimate strides - that matter for the way football is plays in 2012 and beyond. They're showing on offense and defense.

Good read, hoops.

I. Completely. Forgot. about Jennings being a FA.

That dude we need. Him or Bowe.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

Also the way Smith followed Fitz around was sexy.

When was the last time we saw that?

Probably Saban's few seasons with the team. The D's under Sparano believed in having a CB stay on a side of the field, which resulted in a Nolan Carroll at an all time low in confidence being stuck on Andre Johnson, and another time when Vontae during his hot streak in his second year defending Greg Lewis instead of pro bowler Sidney Rice.

legedu naanee it's high time we cut you...i'm done with you...tanny makes a perfect read and throw the one damn time you sniff the ball and you do what...put it on the ground without contact...we're better off without you wasting downs...only reason you were open on that play is cause the opposition payed you no mind...cut naanee philbin

Funniest **** i've read on here in a while.

Actually, its to be decided with a gladiator style swordfight with the surrounding ring of fire.

As the overwhelmingly vocal proponent of Matt Ryan, WV will be equipped with the finest sword, and Hoops(taking Longs side no matter what was previously stated) will be handed the finest shield.

In a Tony Sparano twist, whoever scores the most blows to the foot region will win and throw the loser into the ring of fire while the crowd fistpumps.

:lol2::lol2::lol:

Are we talking about a first rounder for jennings? Whats the compensation if not? Multiple picks perhaps?
Somebody besides nanee would make hartline and bess even better and i prefer jennings over bowe.

Back
Top Bottom