Zonk Comment | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zonk Comment

3P

I believe I can fly!
Reaction score
"The first thing everybody wants to do is get a new head coach. Well, if the new head coach can't get guys to focus on each play, then he's not going to be any more of a benefit than the guy you've got.... Bottomline is, you've got to figure out what little things added up to just losing this game instead of what little things added up to just winning this game. And therein lies the secret to the undefeated team."

This seems to be a recurring theme this offseason... with what Collier had to say about details as well. I had begun to wonder if that was going to be this years slogan... but with Czonka chiming in... I wonder if it isn't really genuine.

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
"The first thing everybody wants to do is get a new head coach. Well, if the new head coach can't get guys to focus on each play, then he's not going to be any more of a benefit than the guy you've got....

All that means is, you've got to get a GOOD head coach. Zonk was a hell of a RB, but that doesn't mean he knows a damn thing about being a head coach.

Re: Re: Zonk Comment

Originally posted by Rick 1966

All that means is, you've got to get a GOOD head coach. Zonk was a hell of a RB, but that doesn't mean he knows a damn thing about being a head coach.

Rick, please man. zonk has it totally right. The Pats are doing all the little things.

Re: Re: Re: Zonk Comment

Originally posted by finfan54

Rick, please man. zonk has it totally right. The Pats are doing all the little things.

Yes, and WHY are the Pats doing all the little things?
Because of their COACHING.

what we are missing is the same thing the 72/73 Phins had - a great OL. Let us control the LOS on O and all will be fine and dandy

Langer, Kuechenburg and Little. Those were the days. They knew it was coming and they couldn't stop it.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom