zt=21 tackles | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

zt=21 tackles

PhinsPhan said:
This is the way it always works. There are always people that blame our defense because they let us down late. I wonder if we are the only fans that blame our defense for giving up 21 points after our offense left them on field all game, after they got poor field position after turnovers and finally after being discouraged because our team couldn't score a point if their life depended on it.

As for Taylor not being dominant: Just because the guy doesn't get a TD in a game doesn't make him not dominant. How could anyone say that, he was solid in run support, got at least 4 hurries and 2 knockdowns (probably more), finally he forced a turnover and got a sack. WOW if only every one was just as unimpressive as that we would have 11 turnovers on the game.

JT for DPOY without a doubt. Yet another game only distances himself further from the pack. Peppers 2 tackles 0 sacks today. Urlacher 11 Tackles 0 everything else today. Merriman is not going to win because 1 he essentially only gets sacks and 2 he got busted on drugs (NFL won't condone that). The only way Taylor could lose it now is to go non existent the last two games and for someone to really blow up. 2 TDs puts him much further ahead than anyone else.

exactly. and the 2 losses, evrey INT joey has thrown, the other team has come up with a TD i believe.

the defense was fine. They got ridiculously tired in the second half from ALWAYS being out there. Our offense was just hideous.

It's not so hard to get 21 tackles when the defense was constantly on the field. They say that lots of tackles can be a bad stat to have because it means that the other team's offense is on the field alot. It's ashame our offense for as long as I can remember is always putting our defense in these positions to save the day.

HugeFinFan said:
Anyone have a clip of the hit on McGahee?
Yeah, does anyone have a clip of that?

Save me from the truth of yesterday and show me that hit. It'll take away some of the pain.

Back
Top Bottom