zt=21 tackles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

zt=21 tackles

campeonaso

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
i cant belive nobody mencioned this but zach thomas had 21 tackles, wow thats hugh

wow thats awsome.i think that could put him in the lead of the league

Of course he had 21 tackles, nobody else in that defense showed up to tackle! He had to do EVERYTHING!

Vertical Limit said:
Of course he had 21 tackles, nobody else in that defense showed up to tackle! He had to do EVERYTHING!

Jason Taylor had some plays but was not as dominant today. The defense didn't bring enough pressure therefore we got burned deep all day. Flat out they beat our ***** today.

PhinFan0202 said:
Jason Taylor had some plays but was not as dominant today. The defense didn't bring enough pressure therefore we got burned deep all day. Flat out they beat our ***** today.

yeah i know he only had a sack,forced fumble, tons of qb pressure and 1 or 2 passes knocked down, but yeah nothing dominate..........Jason Taylor was prefectly dominate as always. The offense just couldn't bring thier half of there job.

Zach is about the only one who showed up today.....JT did ok and forced one fumble, but our defense never really got to Losman. :mad:

Lot's of tackles is impressive in wins, kinda like Brian Urlacher's game earlier this year. In a game like this its just a showing of how bad the rest of the defense played.

Bless Zach. Hell of a game. LBs played very well and so did the dpoty.

Zach said in the after game locker room press call that they were left on the field too long which is a hard ask of any D. Basically said they were screwed by our O IMO.

Zach, Crowder had great games. JT has a pretty decent one. Roth had a couple of nice plays. That's about all you can say.

PhinFan0202 said:

if u blame our loss on the defense you should not post again.

If i played defense on thsi team, i woudl TEAR APART THE LOCKER ROOM, THE COACHIGN STAFF, SABAN HIMSELF WITH MULARKY, and the ENTIRE OFFENSE that plays SO DAMN PATHETIC. i would not CARE To play defense when i know ima be back on the field in about 35 seconds.

Wow that is a great day for him to bad the offense didn't show up.

This is the way it always works. There are always people that blame our defense because they let us down late. I wonder if we are the only fans that blame our defense for giving up 21 points after our offense left them on field all game, after they got poor field position after turnovers and finally after being discouraged because our team couldn't score a point if their life depended on it.

As for Taylor not being dominant: Just because the guy doesn't get a TD in a game doesn't make him not dominant. How could anyone say that, he was solid in run support, got at least 4 hurries and 2 knockdowns (probably more), finally he forced a turnover and got a sack. WOW if only every one was just as unimpressive as that we would have 11 turnovers on the game.

JT for DPOY without a doubt. Yet another game only distances himself further from the pack. Peppers 2 tackles 0 sacks today. Urlacher 11 Tackles 0 everything else today. Merriman is not going to win because 1 he essentially only gets sacks and 2 he got busted on drugs (NFL won't condone that). The only way Taylor could lose it now is to go non existent the last two games and for someone to really blow up. 2 TDs puts him much further ahead than anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom