ZT and JT Make All-Pro Team... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ZT and JT Make All-Pro Team...

fitzfins84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Zch Thomas and Jason Taylor both made the NFL ALL-PRO Team...1st team that is...and thats really impressive..but even more impressive is that the Bears have 2 ALL-PRO Middle Line Backers...check it out and you will see what I mean...lol....here's the list...it's on this site..check it out and then tell me if you got what im sayin..espn definitely messed up this one lol

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2724228

oh god that'd be a scary defense if they were on the same team...

It's a little odd that Thomas made the All-Pro team but is only a reserve on the Pro-Bowl team.

Zch Thomas and Jason Taylor both made the NFL ALL-PRO Team...1st team that is...and thats really impressive..but even more impressive is that the Bears have 2 ALL-PRO Middle Line Backers...check it out and you will see what I mean...lol....here's the list...it's on this site..check it out and then tell me if you got what im sayin..espn definitely messed up this one lol

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2724228

you guys notice something? jamal brown once a 1st round pick i believ ein 04 is on that roster. :( i want a LT

I'm still bitter about not getting Shawn Andrews. I like Carey and all but Andrews is already an all-pro.

anyone else notice that on espn bottomline (on tv) ... brian urlacher is the only mlb shown to be on the all pro team???? i was waiting to see zach's name and never saw it.... anyone else see this?

I never knew that they had 2 MLB's on the ALL-PRO team?? (or 2 RB's for that matter).

The Dolphins should do all they can to have these defensive cornerstones anchoring our defense until they hang their cleats.

I'm still bitter about not getting Shawn Andrews. I like Carey and all but Andrews is already an all-pro.

I'm the same way about Andrews. I was hoping like anything we would get him in that draft. Wish we would have traded up above Philly.

And, I'm bitter that we have Carey when the massive and powerful Vince Wilfork at DT was available.

To be honest, does anyone think our line would be that much worse off without Carey the last three seasons or moving forward? Yet, Wilfork is a major force on the interior DL.

I'd trade them in a heartbeat. I'm tired of soft, kind O-linemen.

Oh, and major Kudos to Zach and JT.

Especially love that JT was unanimous All-Pro along with LT and Bailey. Only one of 3. That says a great deal about how his season was regarded.

I'm the same way about Andrews. I was hoping like anything we would get him in that draft. Wish we would have traded up above Philly.

It was Philly who traded up to get Andrews.....they traded up with the 49ers from #31 to #16 to get him (while the Niners were on the clock). .........so trading up in front of them was never an option. We were ahead of them, right up until they picked him.

I remember it well.........I was certain that they had traded up for Steven Jackson, and was demoralized when I heard them call Andrews' name. :boohoo:

i cant believe that only ONE person noticed what i saw...that thomas is now a BEAR lol...along with urlacher..which would be crazy! lol..the dude after me mentioned it and then all u guys went off bout andrews and brown..who cares lol..this post was for ZT and JT and bout the error bout ZT

Back
Top Bottom