ZT and JT...oh nO! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ZT and JT...oh nO!

PhinFan0202 said:
I would not be apposed to going all defense. Our defense is getting up there in age and we need to infuse the team with some youth on the D-line and the LB core. Jason Taylor is not a LB and it shows big time. Z.T. We need a real OLB if we are going to play the 3-4

Whoa there partner. If Saban ignores the Offensive line AGAIN after the way they are playing then he would have to be classified as big an idiot as Wannabe. I have no argument with drafting MOSTLY defense, but you gotta improve that line or no QB or RB we have will ever be successful.

do you guys realy think ZT has another year let

SR 7 said:
You mean C. Johnson. He was talking smack to CJ not TJ.

Porter first started sayin johnson was garbage but then he went over n was like TJ "WHO'S YA MOMMA".... I KNOW YA MOMMA NOW COME MEET YOUR DADDY

Zach Thomas and Wes Welker are two peas from the same pod. Both are undersized for their positions, and not as fast as they "should" be. But both players have two of the biggest hearts in the game; they give it all out on the field. Coincidentally, they both come from the same university as well (Texas Tech.). Although Wes is from Oklahoma and I think Zach is from Texas. Gotta love 'em both.

aesthetic said:
and the beauty of it all....we have all of our day one picks. We can infuse D AND pick a round one O-lineman LT or center (we've negleted this area far too long)

That's really funny--you're SUPPOSED to have all of your day 1 picks, unless you fritter them away, like you guys do almost every year on guys like Feeley and CPEP (I must admit this last one is hindsight, since even I must admit he looked like a steal for a 2nd 6 months ago), which is why it's a huge surprise to you when you have all your picks for a change! It's also why you have an aging team and cap problems. In the salary cap NFL, you need to do well in the draft to infuse fresh (and cheap) young talent on a yearly basis. Not that we've done such a great job of it recently ourselves (this year so far looking like an exception), but that's what you see the good teams do....

SR 7 said:
Yea i know that excites me. we have 1,2,3,4, and 5, (6th for joey unless he does wwell and its a 5th right?) and our 7ths as well?

we (so far) wasted our 2nd on DC. so far, no production even close to being worth a 2nd round pick.

Back
Top Bottom