ZT or JT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ZT or JT

jbyrd423

Starter
Reaction score
decided to start a new thread after reading the one about JT's divorce. everyone knows both of them are great but who is more valuable to the team, and a better player

my vote is for zach all the way, jason is tite and all.... but zach is like a god in my eyes. when i think about a player who sums up dolphins football i think of zach.no1 works harder. he is a tackling machine... ive seen him basically run the defense for series at a time.... amazing coming from what everyone thinks is a very undersized linebacker.

Dont make me choose.....:shakeno: damn dude I dont know, I guess I'd have to say Zach, I agree with you, I think zach will still be a great LB 5 years from now, I really do, and JT will be great as well I just think Zach would be more valuable.

its like choosing a favorite child, too hard haha...but in all seriousness they are both great and contribute so much to our team. theyve been here through it all and will always be true dolphins and they would do anything to win a championship for the dolphins

jbyrd423 said:
decided to start a new thread after reading the one about JT's divorce. everyone knows both of them are great but who is more valuable to the team, and a better player

my vote is for zach all the way, jason is tite and all.... but zach is like a god in my eyes. when i think about a player who sums up dolphins football i think of zach.no1 works harder. he is a tackling machine... ive seen him basically run the defense for series at a time.... amazing coming from what everyone thinks is a very undersized linebacker.

I'm not touching that with a nine foot pole. All I know is that if we take both out of this defense, you can declare our defense 100% ****ed!

yea both are the leaders of the team... i dont care if people say they arent vocal like carter and holliday. THEY ARE THE UNDISPUTED LEADERS OF THE TEAM. its so hard to choose but zach is my man... ive been talkin bout him been the best linebacker in the nfl way back when he was rackin up the tackles for us, years ago.

jbyrd423 said:
yea both are the leaders of the team... i dont care if people say they arent vocal like carter and holliday. THEY ARE THE UNDISPUTED LEADERS OF THE TEAM. its so hard to choose but zach is my man... ive been talkin bout him been the best linebacker in the nfl way back when he was rackin up the tackles for us, years ago.

I believe they prefer to lead by example. They may not be as vocal as say Carter or McMichael, but whenever a fight breaks out in camp, JT and ZT are always there to put them in their place.

KPDolfan424 said:
Welcome to Finheaven by the way dude

thanks alot, crazy as big a dolphin fan as i am i never really even knew of finheaven, but i love talkin bout my fins at all times so im glad im now on board

does any1 else think zach is the most underrated probowler in the nfl

u guys think heel go hall of fame... i think he deserves it but no1 ever talks about him like they do ray or some of the more flashy backers'

I gotta go with Zach, 100+ tackles every year, heart and soul of the D, you gotta love it.

One of the best questions ever on finheaven! ZT or JT? Zach is a warrior, the guy who was always too small, came from a rich family & didn't have to play football, and always overachieved. With a lil help, he will be in the HOF one day.

JT is a tweener, 2nd round pick who has done everything on the d-line & linebacker spots. He changes games, people game plan for him. I have seen games where he is so hurt and is just dragging himself around because he doesn't want to come out. He's also a warrior in every sense. He should get his 100th sack this year which puts him in some damn good company (by the way Kevin Carter has 92 sacks, JT 92.5). If he gets 130 sacks in his career, that would be #8 in NFL history and hard to keep him out of the Hall as well.

So, ZT or JT? The answer is Yes!

They are both vital to the defense. It's almost impossible to choose. In my mind, what sets JT apart from other DEs is his ability to pursue and make plays all over the field. He's a good pass rusher, but he has that non-stop motor and speed that allow him to make plays that other DEs can't.

Zach is a tackling machine. But not only that, he is very effective against the pass, always managing to get himself into the passing lanes. He's so good at diagnosing plays and covering a lot of ground.

Like I said, both are vital to our success. But, if I had to pick one, it would be JT. And the only reason is that impact DEs are harder to find.

Back
Top Bottom