ZT or JT | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ZT or JT

The better player? It's impossible to say because they play different positions. However, to say who is more valuable, I would choose JT only because ZT has missed some games the past few years.

Extremely Difficult Choice....

I can't choose!!!

They are both equally great....:boohoo: I can't choose!!!!!

I plead the 5th.

zach is my hero he is in every play no matter what and even in the worst of seasons he always seems to be giving it his most. he is such a humble player and yet so underrated by this goddamn league just cuz hes short

i would have to say zach thomas and jt are both the faces of this franchise since marino retired and both are one of the best in the nfl.
in the other hand i think that zach is the heart and the leader of the team but jason is a little bit more talented, although zach is the most productive tackler in the nfl.

zach thomas is by far my favorite player ever to play the game. who is the heart and soul of the dolphins for about 10 years Zack of course . but you cant make a thread about something like this you better hope neither one reads this that might not be good

They are both an essential part of the team - if I HAD to pick though it would ZT. He has missed a couple of games and there is a difference when he's not there. He does his job but he also gets a bit more out of everyone around him - that's real leadership. He doesn't need to make a lot of noise.

I'd take a great DE over a great MLB any day, gotta be JT

Saban said it best; they are both very professional players, end of story, not least bit interested in putting one against the other, they play on the same team, on the same defense.

Wow, this is a good one !

:dolphins: It's hard to say on this, They play 2 different positions and have responsibilities in 2 different areas, playing middle linebacker you will have more tackles then the end (should anyways :rolleyes2 )
But I think JT is more dominant at HIS position, I'm stressing at HIS position, when football fans talk about this defense JT's name is always the first player mentioned because of how he is always near the top in Sacks every year. So this places him in the spotlight :cooldude:
We need both of these amazing players to keep our D machine rolling.:goof:
I personally believe JT will be inducted to the HOF prior to ZACH :( I just think he has a better chance. But that's just my opinion. :rolleyes:

I can't choose one or the other. Just can't do it.

What I would really like to see is both of them make it into the Hall of Fame.

If we get a championship in the next 2-3 years and they are still inticrately involved - I can see it. Give them each 2-3 more good years and a championship and I think they should make it.

Those two - and, really, those two alone have been the heart and soul of this Dolphin team since they came into the league. They are the Miami Dolphins since Marino's retirement.

jbyrd423 said:
decided to start a new thread after reading the one about JT's divorce. everyone knows both of them are great but who is more valuable to the team, and a better player

my vote is for zach all the way, jason is tite and all.... but zach is like a god in my eyes. when i think about a player who sums up dolphins football i think of zach.no1 works harder. he is a tackling machine... ive seen him basically run the defense for series at a time.... amazing coming from what everyone thinks is a very undersized linebacker.

Both....take one away, a big piece of the defense is missing. Ther really is n0o way anyone can say one is more valuable then the other.

I can't choose but I can tell you what I like about them both and that is their ability to be around the ball on every down. It doesn't matter what is run they are almost always in the picture. That pic that someone has in their avatar with JT, ZT, Carter and someone else against the Panthers explains it best for me.

Back
Top Bottom