ZT or JT | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ZT or JT

Would I rather have my left testicle cut off with a rusty knife or the right one?

That is the question you are asking me. I am not going to answer.

That is a tough question I hope we won't ever have to face.

If I had to choose one, I would definitely have to go with JT because of the attention he attacts from opponents when he's on the field. JT's pass rushing ability can change the momentum of any game . The other team has to account for him whenever he's on the field. Without JT, we won't have a player who can consistently put pressure on the QB. When he's on the field, he is double, sometimes triple teamed putting his teammates in a better position to make big plays. There is no one else on our team that attracts that much attention from opponents when on the field.

I cant even say i love them both. I really hope we can get them both a ring before there time is up. If anyone deserves it is deffently zt and jt!

too hard to choose alone. But since we have crowder coming down the pipe to fill zachs very very large shoes i would have to say JT. But thats like chosing your own life or your wife's. Neither way would be a good outcome

772finatic said:
I cant even say i love them both. I really hope we can get them both a ring before there time is up. If anyone deserves it is deffently zt and jt!

AMEN TO THAT!

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Would I rather have my left testicle cut off with a rusty knife or the right one?

That is the question you are asking me. I am not going to answer.

Somehow, jeez, I agree.

Could we change it to a clean surgical knife instead? :D

its hard to say JT after zachs performance against the panthers in week 3, but ive watched to many games where jason has had hat tricks, forced fumbles, and tds returned

Da 'Fins said:
I can't choose one or the other. Just can't do it.

What I would really like to see is both of them make it into the Hall of Fame.

If we get a championship in the next 2-3 years and they are still inticrately involved - I can see it. Give them each 2-3 more good years and a championship and I think they should make it.

Those two - and, really, those two alone have been the heart and soul of this Dolphin team since they came into the league. They are the Miami Dolphins since Marino's retirement.

you think they need championships to get in? well im hoping we can win a championship but i want to see both of em in the hall either way.

Back
Top Bottom