ZT's Contract | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ZT's Contract

ErroneousFlint

Practice Squad
Reaction score
does anyone out there think saban will ask zach thomas to restructure? his contract, the way it is now is the type saban is looking to avoid keeping around?

if your answer is 'yes' to the question above when do you think it will happen?

my guess is around june. i'll be very surprised if saban leaves ZT's money the way it is. it seems counter-saban.

I think Saban will eventually be asking Zach to restructure, but whether or not Zach will be willing to do so.......... WHO THE HELL KNOWS

outlawd2u said:
I think Saban will eventually be asking Zach to restructure, but whether or not Zach will be willing to do so.......... WHO THE HELL KNOWS
boy do i hope he's pigheaded on that day.

Zack will do anything for this team. he will retire a phin

I think he restructure last year...doesn't make sense, at his age to restructure again unless he is going to take a pay cut, but I would doubt that...If Saban approached him and said his role was going to be diminished and he had to take a pay cut, he'd just say "Ok, Nick...cut me..."

JCPHIN_PHAN said:
Zack will do anything for this team. he will retire a phin
Zack Thomas said it himself on NFL Total Access:
"If Junior Seau can be traded out of San Diego, no one has a safe spot on any roster."

I will hate the day that it happens, I am a huge Zach Thomas fan, but I think he may be with us one more season and next offseason he will be cut, along with Tim bowens, Seau, Madison, and Taylor(if he isnt already leaving this offseason). Saban will get the guys he wants.......just like Jimmy got rid of Vincent, Coleman, Cox, Fryar......and the rest of those team vets.

LKAT said:
I will hate the day that it happens, I am a huge Zach Thomas fan, but I think he may be with us one more season and next offseason he will be cut, along with Tim bowens, Seau, Madison, and Taylor(if he isnt already leaving this offseason). Saban will get the guys he wants.......just like Jimmy got rid of Vincent, Coleman, Cox, Fryar......and the rest of those team vets.

you honestly think he's going to cut all those players? im sure there will be a couple more cuts but not JT, ZT, AND madison. i'd say 1 of those 3 will be cut next season, most likely madison imo

They all may be cut if they don't perform well this year.

i don't think Saban will have any patience with overpaid aging veterans.

That being said it would break my heart

How much does he count against our cap this year that we would even ask him to?

LarryFinFan said:
I think he restructure last year...doesn't make sense, at his age to restructure again unless he is going to take a pay cut, but I would doubt that...If Saban approached him and said his role was going to be diminished and he had to take a pay cut, he'd just say "Ok, Nick...cut me..."

yea , if i recall correctly ZT just restructured.

Counter-saban??

:lol:

Well if paying Carter what he got IS Saban, then theres NO WAY keeping Zach's pay what it is is "counter-Saban."

Mindwarp said:
Erroneous Flint Why do you hate Zach so much?
i love zach. we are lovers.
nah, to be honest with ya, i dont hate him. i just think he smells.

(true answer after deliberation with legs crossed weird, smoking jacket and pipe):
at first i had the impression that he was a spoiled "i want dave here or else i wont eat sup" manchild. but then it became fueled by finheaven members and myself which made me feel alive, enough to keep it going. (so its your fault)
now its just one of those things that i've become convinced of. i really think my secret powers are at work and that zach will go. i gotta go shoot some smack. later.

Back
Top Bottom