Zuttah cut | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zuttah cut

Zuttah is not very good....that is why the Ravens got rid of him (despite the fact they have no replacement}....and probably now the Niners!.......At the Ravens he was propped up with Osemele on one side and Yanda on the other.....when Osemele left and Yanda was injured he was exposed.

Zuttah is not very good....that is why the Ravens got rid of him (despite the fact they have no replacement}....and probably now the Niners!.......At the Ravens he was propped up with Osemele on one side and Yanda on the other.....when Osemele left and Yanda was injured he was exposed.

He's definitley not great by any means but beggars can't be choosers.

Every team has Offensive line depth needs but in a short space of time, two teams have decided that they don't want him. Call me crazy but that is not a ringing endorsement. While he was decent a couple of years ago and there is no harm in kicking the tires, I would look elsewhere.

I'd bring him to town and take a peek, can't hurt. Maybe he's a better system fit with us, don't know.

have to check him out, but then again we kinda have a money issue

He's better than the crap we have. We should be all over ANY vet guard that at least has a chance to be decent here.

Edison NJ.... my Hometown! ( Different HS )

Haha nice!
He actually went to my wife's high school (J,P. Stevens) and college (Rutgers), so for those reasons alone I'd like to see him in a Phins uniform!

As well as just for depth on the OL. I don't trust Pouncey staying healthy one bit.

Absolutely a fit, he can play all three interior positions.

You would have to probably claim him off waivers. 3.5 million for the next 2 years.

I think he is a good fit.
If he's been in the league for more than 4 years he's automatically a free agent. No waivers.

If he's been in the league for more than 4 years he's automatically a free agent. No waivers.

Yep and I knew he was in the league for more than four seasons but kept seeing headlines that he was "waived" so it didn't click with me. Thanks for the clarification.

Back
Top Bottom