Bills at Dolphins TNF W2 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills at Dolphins TNF W2

This is an opportunity to kick their ass in front of the entire country. Their roster does not match up to ours.
Since when? 1-11 since Allen has been in the league doesn’t exactly shout roster superiority.

A Thursday night game at home especially in division is a must win so pressure is on.

Yeah I bet they give us 2 early season primetime games at home then a bunch of cold weather games on the road late in the season.

I hope you are correct. They are both undersized.. well certainly Mo is. I cannot see them making a ton of impact early on… when we need them to. I hope the Fins sign Calais Campbell before someone else does.
I am hoping with Chop's speed he can get to Allen. I agree about Campbell he would be a nice addition and so would Simmons at safety.

They better be up to speed if Phillips and Chubb don’t/can't go. Allen will go off if there’s no rush on him.
I expect rush, and I expect him to try and dump it of to the TEs a great deal. Good time for a pick 6 or two 😉

I actually like playing them at home this early in the season. If the last 2 seasons are anything to go by then McDaniel will add yet another wrinkle to the offence that will take the NFL about 5 or 6 weeks to catch up to.

Being a Thursday night game at home with new offensive wrinkles and throw in they have a bunch of new WR that Allen may not be in sync with yet then I’m expecting the Dolphins to win this game.

Of course global warming also causes extreme cold. It’s a nice little catch all.
... it is called climate change...
Snow comes from moisture being in the air... that comes water evaporating...warm air holds more moisture... see the lake effect for Barfalo. Also, climate comes from trade winds and ocean flows. Hence why Athens Greece and Kansas City have different climate despite similar lattitudes and elevations.

Focusing on the average when it is the variation that matters makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom