Bills at Dolphins TNF W2 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills at Dolphins TNF W2

No sun but the humidity should still be pretty heavy.

Not a fan of Thursday night games but being at home and early in the season is best case health / fatigue wise.
Without Chubb or Phillips. A great intro to the NFL…for the rookie Pass rushers… guys, meet Josh Allen.

I wish their night games were away games honestly, because the heat is a big advantage that gets taken away.

On the flip side we are probably on the road in week 1 so let’s hope those dickheads don’t have us @LAR to open.
Hopefully the game will be at Seattle at 1:15 PST, so my wife and I can go up there and watch them annihilate the rebuilding Seahawks, to celebrate our 20th anniversary! I just looked it up, this will only be the second Mia/Sea game, played in Seattle, since the year we were married. Now they will probably decide to play the game in Mexico City.

Why?

We had them beat week 18 with half our roster injured and really a 96 yard punt return is what did us in. They managed to score 14 points on offense playing against mostly backups while their offense was in tact ALL SEASON.

Let's not pretend they are a juggernaut all of a sudden. You don't have to worry about Stefon Diggs abusing Kader Kohou again.

Buffalo will get dismantled week 2. 38-20.
Agreed. I think right now we’re closer to the Bills than people think. They don’t have the field stretchers they’ve had in recent years and Allen takes major risks. It very well could blow up in their faces this year.

Back
Top Bottom