Brothers... it's gonna be tough to make this roster | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brothers... it's gonna be tough to make this roster

He could...

He's my bet for underrated signing of the year.

I don't have it right in front of me, but I believe it was 2001.

He played 9 games at RG and scored a 70 or so at PFF. He's been much worse at Tackle- 40ish off scores.

Yes, pff isn't perfect, and yes, it was only 9 games, but his draft year scouting suggested he might move to Guard... just like Eichenberg.

I'm not sure the team's seeming reluctance to draft a Guard is wrong.

2001?

If he's 23 years separated from his best season I don't have much hope for him.

I have a feeling we keep both Washingtons on the 53. Something like
Hill
Waddle
EZ
Washington
Washington
+1 (Berrios?/Odell?/Boyd?)

Potentially 7 WRs if we IR Chubb or Phillips to start the Season too. (Berrios?/Odell?/Boyd?)

Also 4 RBs:
Mostert
Achane
Wright
Brooks
I am not counting on EZ for anything. If he earns a spot great! Just not holding my breath. Most people feel his size gives him an advantage in this battle. I feel like it is going to be his downfall as our coaching staff have went out of their way to not add a wr of size. His one trait I feel they were looking for was the Debo role. I see Malik Washington filling that role from now on.

Brooks best shot is the practice squad. Mostert, Achane, and Wright on the active with Brooks and Ahmed on the practice squad is the way I see this unfolding.

A lot of fringe players on our books based on that list. Not such a bad thing considering our depth issues in recent years. Challenge will be keeping the guys on the practice squad and not losing them to other teams with roster gaps.
That's one of the prices good teams face. - LOL

With all due respect, I think that's wishful thinking. I'm sick to death of seeing him getting blown up and rolled over. Eich starting is a straight up nightmare, IMO. He needs a fresh start somewhere else.
And yet you have enough life left to post. - LOL

I have a feeling we keep both Washingtons on the 53. Something like
Hill
Waddle
EZ
Washington
Washington
+1 (Berrios?/Odell?/Boyd?)

Potentially 7 WRs if we IR Chubb or Phillips to start the Season too. (Berrios?/Odell?/Boyd?)

Also 4 RBs:
Mostert
Achane
Wright
Brooks
Maybe that will confuse defenses? - LOL

I still worry about our depth in the secondary. Kohou is only serviceable and Cam Smith hasnt shown us anything yet. If we lose a starter in the secondary, it would make things very tough for us.

Also worried about WR depth, we have decent receivers behind Hill and Waddle, but they're slots guys that can be schemed open but they wouldnt be good perimiter players if Hill or Waddle were injured.

Back
Top Bottom