Chop | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chop

So instead of the best ever he could still be top 5 all time? I'll settle for Wake. 🙃

In my best Andy Samberg impersonating Nick Cage voice -- that's high praise.

More to the point that Taylor was dominate in both the run and pass game. Thomas was mostly a factor rushing the passer. He was decent against the run, but his bread a butter was as a pass rusher. I think CHop could be that type of player. His pass rush ability could be on the elite level. People talk about his sack numbers, but when you're rushing the qb and forcing him to throw the ball away that shouldn't be held against you with people saying you can't finish the pass rush or you're not getting home enough.

More to the point that Taylor was dominate in both the run and pass game. Thomas was mostly a factor rushing the passer. He was decent against the run, but his bread a butter was as a pass rusher. I think CHop could be that type of player. His pass rush ability could be on the elite level. People talk about his sack numbers, but when you're rushing the qb and forcing him to throw the ball away that shouldn't be held against you with people saying you can't finish the pass rush or you're not getting home enough.
the more people study this kids game the more they are starting to see how he impacted qbs, and the playcalling.

It’s really remarkable what I’m seeing.

I’ve mentioned this before and some know it alls think they know better by looking at some stats.

Joe klatt, you can have whatever opinion you want with the guy but he called the game..

He said he absolutely saw the shift of style of play and pkaycalling.

Bottom line they had to avoid this ****ing guy..he stands by his opinion and he said he talked to people as well.

Think about that for a moment, a college pass rusher at the highest level was affecting the whole damn scheme and Qb just to avoid his presense

Back
Top Bottom