Chop | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chop

If nothing else… IF that’s true… he’ll fit right in bc we as a team aren’t tough either.
an inordinate amount of injuries to your team can make you look not so tough.

However I can’t argue when we played Buffalo and Baltimore at their house we did not show toughness as a team, we got embarrassed and that huge discrepancy of play is something we all shoukd keep an eye on.

I think Joel answers his own question about Chop’s production. He said Michigan had to alter their game plan because they couldn’t block him at all in the passing game on the first few plays. If the NCAA champions had to alter their game plan because of Chop, what do you think other lesser teams had to do? They were doubling him and accounting for him as much as possible and he was still getting a lot of pressures. This explains a big portion of why his production numbers were lower than expected. Other teams were just not going to let him ruin their day. That, plus Penn St. rotated guys frequently.

I think Joel answers his own question about Chop’s production. He said Michigan had to alter their game plan because they couldn’t block him at all in the passing game on the first few plays. If the NCAA champions had to alter their game plan because of Chop, what do you think other lesser teams had to do? They were doubling him and accounting for him as much as possible and he was still getting a lot of pressures. This explains a big portion of why his production numbers were lower than expected. Other teams were just not going to let him ruin their day. That, plus Penn St. rotated guys frequently.

I’ve watched hundreds of reps, coordinators absolutely adjusted their game plans during the game, at half time, and before games actually started

This was the most disruptive player in the game…period

**** being a technician

I’ve watched hundreds of reps, coordinators absolutely adjusted their game plans during the game, at half time, and before games actually started

This was the most disruptive player in the game…period

**** being a technician
He plays like his hair is on fire. Imagine when he does add some more technique to his game.

Boom D9, as Ive been saying the reason for the lack of sacks by Chop is because he actually changed the way offenses played him and changed the tempo of the qb..

other opinions are starting to gather steam on the topic rightfully so..

this is great news for us because this dude is a monster.
Every offense he faced schemed around him, he was total chaos in opponents backfields.

Back
Top Bottom