Coach McDaniel Living the Dream | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach McDaniel Living the Dream

You are right, I am a homer!

You are RONG when you call last year's Dolphins an "unperforming, underachieving" team. I'm sure this probably didn't occur to you, but we were literally decimated with injuries to the degree that we had been using 3rd string players in starting roles for the last half of the season. The fact we got the performance out of that group that we did is a credit to our HC and his coaching staff which included several new (to us) coaches, some of whom had joined us that year.

By the way, that was our second year in a row that we made the playoffs with a new HC in his 2nd year, so your description of the Dolphins as a one-game-and-out wildcard playoff team lacked context. I wonder why? - LOL

Are you so foolish as to believe that hyperbole, overstatement and lack of context made your argument meaningful?

If you did you are RONG, again. - LOL
You can't even spell WRONG correctly...never mind your hallucinogenic delusional football knowledge!

He does for sure! It's all great but you know what happens when you don't win. All that cool stuff becomes sh.t. Then the narrative will be he's not serious and over his skis. That's why I really liked hearing he went to Tyreek after the Chiefs game and said why are we paying you all this money? Your supposed to be the best player in the league. That gives me hope for McD as a leader.

Don't let the fun loving, alway goofing & joking around personality fool you, McD is not afraid to go into language that would make truck drivers and Sailers cringe.

McDaniel wants to be your friend, he wants to help you reach your ceiling point, to see you succeed, but if you're not pulling your weight, or making dumb mistakes, I am very sure the Mike McDaniel you see on TV is not the Mike McDaniel that some players have seen when they messed up, been lazy in practice/game, or just not able to learn their role on the Offense, Defense, or Special teams.

I never mentioned Tua...maybe you should re-read what I wrote.
I realize you are placing the blame on McDaniel and his play calling. Yet you completely ignored the numerous injuries to key starters during those games. Every call isn’t going to work simply because defenses are paid to stop offenses.

When a play works, no one complains but when it doesn’t work, it’s all the fault of the OC or the QB. ‘

All I know is the Dolphins had a great offense when they had their starting offensive line and Waddle and Hill were healthy. Unfortunately injuries happen and the Dolphins had injuries to their 3 best offensive linemen late in the season and Waddle’s injury certainly hampered the passing game late in the season.

I have complete confidence in McDaniel to continue to grow as a HC and play caller. Just as I have full confidence in Tua.

My concern on offense is the OL and until they get better and more consistent play from this unit, they will continue to have plays that fail and I have no doubt you will blame McDaniel instead of the players on the field who are responsible for doing their job to ensure plays are more successful.

I have no idea who you guys are getting frustrated with, which means I have him/them on ignore. It’s easier than trying to explain something to someone who will NOT see another point of view and will keep arguing the point. Not worth wasting the time IMHO.

He’s awesome. The players respect him. Good balance of relatability and toughness. Players know he is in it optimize their ability.

A lil while ago this roster was trash and we did not have Tyreek Hill who is the best WR in football. A lil while ago 6 teams made the playoffs instead of 7 out of 16 (almost half). A lil while ago we had Phillips and Chubb healthy, and had their seasons ended in garbage time thanks to the H.C being a complete fool and learning on the job.

You can be happy with being one and done in the playoffs, as if that's some sort of accomplishment but I am not.

People like you were saying "but but but Flores had back to back winning seasons, we're on the right track!". Thank God we got that overrated RAT out of here. I never bought into the B.S hype with that RAT and said so many times before he got s*** canned.

Some people are satisfied with mediocrity, others are not.
Boo Freekin Hoo we lost in the playoffs . People like you saying injuries isn`t excuse Is BS . Injuries is what derailed our season`s the last 2 years . Chubb in probably wasn`t even a McDaniel call

Back
Top Bottom