Damn! I hope we can keep all these UDFA’s | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Damn! I hope we can keep all these UDFA’s

Always follow the money...

The UDFAs that we've kept in the past were usually the ones who we gave guarantees. It isn't an 'always', but there has been a trend.

Follow those guys the closest.

Except Kellen Diesch, that guy can go F himself and hope he never progresses past a teams PS. I think we paid out the ass for him as an UDFA under the assumption, "hey we are giving you a huge gtd bonus, we want you to develop here" Then nope, bounced to another teams PS instead of reupping with us.

I see he's supposed to have just gotten married. I hope he impregnates his wife with quadrupilets, and she leaves him, and takes 95% of his incoming salaries even post nfl for the next 18 years

Except Kellen Diesch, that guy can go F himself and hope he never progresses past a teams PS. I think we paid out the ass for him as an UDFA under the assumption, "hey we are giving you a huge gtd bonus, we want you to develop here" Then nope, bounced to another teams PS instead of reupping with us.

I see he's supposed to have just gotten married. I hope he impregnates his wife with quadrupilets, and she leaves him, and takes 95% of his incoming salaries even post nfl for the next 18 years
Dude, are you ok?

take it easy crumpy.....lol

🤷‍♂️

Get laid. It'll fix you right up.....
Im sure the wife would love that too, between the blood clot in one leg, and open ulcer in other, the only thing ive been good at lately is bitching about wasted cap space that never turned into good players 🤣

Yeah, **** that guy in the throat!

had the twin grandbabies all weekend and a sleep study last night. needless to say i havent slept good in 3 nights, so Im probably NOT mentally okay right this second lol
HA! I'm a grandfather too! They keep you on your toes for sure but you get to give them back at the end of the weekend.

He is on his third team since 2022. He obviously isn’t that good and I would rather the Dolphins have players on their practice squad who can actually contribute if they are called up on game days.

What the Dolphins paid him to sign as an UDFA is irrelevant to me since that is no more than coffee money to someone with the type of money Ross has.

Back
Top Bottom