Is AFC East a Three Team Race? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is AFC East a Three Team Race?

Jets are garbage. The league and the media can't just will a team into being a contender, no matter how much they want it to be true.
As long as Rodgers is healthy and that defense is playing like it did last season they will be a tough out. It will be harder sweeping the Jet's this season but we'll do it anyway!! They seem like a team that always finds a way to fail. If Aaron gets hurt again Jet's fans will be fighting for spots on high bridges to leap off of!! It would be a shame if he got hurt again!! A Seinfeld shame, not a real one!!

As long as Rodgers is healthy and that defense is playing like it did last season they will be a tough out. It will be harder sweeping the Jet's this season but we'll do it anyway!! They seem like a team that always finds a way to fail. If Aaron gets hurt again Jet's fans will be fighting for spots on high bridges to leap off of!! It would be a shame if he got hurt again!! A Seinfeld shame, not a real one!!
The Jets look good on paper, but we'll see. It's a team that usually disappoints.

This is cute propaganda and all but Buffalo is going to run the table in ridiculous fashion.
Their schedule is logistically a advantage.
4 primetime games the first 6 weeks.
3 road games in a row but Jets and Ravens aren't far obviously.
Home games- vs Chiefs, bye week then home vs Niners. That bye week is before Thanksgiving and the Niners game is thanks giving weekend.
Then they finish season Pats - Jets- Pats.
It's a cake walk.

Miami can get another wildcard but they aren't getting any better than that

This is cute propaganda and all but Buffalo is going to run the table in ridiculous fashion.
Their schedule is logistically a advantage.
4 primetime games the first 6 weeks.
3 road games in a row but Jets and Ravens aren't far obviously.
Home games- vs Chiefs, bye week then home vs Niners. That bye week is before Thanksgiving and the Niners game is thanks giving weekend.
Then they finish season Pats - Jets- Pats.
It's a cake walk.

Miami can get another wildcard but they aren't getting any better than that
It will likely come down to which team stays the healthiest.

With his style of play, at some point you've got to believe Josh Allen will miss significant time. Not wishing for that, but an injury of that magnitude would have a huge impact. Obviously, Tua has to stay healthy and that's been more iffy.

I wish Miami's schedule started a little easier with a new DC in Weaver and the uncertainty of Phillips and Chubb. But those are things you can't control.

Offensively, Miami needs to take it to another level. If they can, then maybe a slow start on defense won't matter.

With his style of play, at some point you've got to believe Josh Allen will miss significant time. Not wishing for that, but an injury of that magnitude would have a huge impact. Obviously, Tua has to stay healthy and that's been more iffy.

I wish Miami's schedule started a little easier with a new DC in Weaver and the uncertainty of Phillips and Chubb. But those are things you can't control.

Offensively, Miami needs to take it to another level. If they can, then maybe a slow start on defense won't matter.

Agree, but 1st two games Miami has a chance to get that 'can't beat winning teams' monkey off it's back or, at least, lessen it's grip.

Allen injured? Not a chance in hell. You'll see them do run plays more this year. That's why they got a RB and receivers. Allen will do less running.

Let's review - with his style of play, Josh Allen will miss significant time...
If that were true,Lamar Jackson would already be gone. Tua stood in the pocket and it didn't do HIM any good. Rodgers was hardly touched and he faw down, go boom :( .
The League will make sure Allen doesn't get dirty. Just like they do for most of the QBs now.. especially the ones they have post season plans for.

I hate to say it but I think the jets will be a tough out IF Rodgers stays healthy.

The Dolphins, Bills, and Jets all have an excellent chance of making the playoffs if their key players remain healthy during the season.

The only team in the AFC East that I don’t see contending for the playoffs is the Patriots. With a first year HC and a rookie QB, I see them having a top 5 pick in the 2025 draft.

I hate to say it but I think the jets will be a tough out IF Rodgers stays healthy.
They'll be nothing more than spoilers for certain games.
Might make playoffs as window dressing.
People wanted the retro uniforms.
Even in those days of great defense. They still fell short.
Favre went to Jets for 2 years at same age as Rodgers and it didn't do much either.

I DON'T WANNA HEAR BOUT NO RACE!

Im hard on this team cuz I believe in this team. We beat the brakes off a team that turned out to be tough as nails (who'd have thought). Put up 70 & made it look easy.

Everyone is focused on Tua. My focus is on McDaniel.

You've got the best WR duo in the NFL. Use them as decoys. You've got to create for OBJ, create for Berrios. Have a contingency ready for when Tua to Hill gets figured out because we seem to be in dire straits when that occurs.

For the love of everything thats holy stop going away from the run when its working. How many times have you seen this team move the sticks on the ground only to all of the sudden go 3 passing plays? There's a time for genius & theres a time to keep it Neanderthal.

Stop these high-school WR screens.

Appoint someone on the sideline to alert you when needed as it pertains to game-management. These people are getting paid buku Benjamins & you & I (and our armchairs) are having a seizure in our living room, "Get the play in! Times ticking!" or "Get to the line & snap before they can challenge!"

We have the most frightening offensive weapon in the NFL, folks. Have any of you REALLY seen what Hill does to DBs? I've never seen anything like it.

There's no race if this offense plays to it's potential. We won't need a defense. We'll just outscore you.

Allen injured? Not a chance in hell. You'll see them do run plays more this year. That's why they got a RB and receivers. Allen will do less running.

Let's review - with his style of play, Josh Allen will miss significant time...
If that were true,Lamar Jackson would already be gone. Tua stood in the pocket and it didn't do HIM any good. Rodgers was hardly touched and he faw down, go boom :( .
The League will make sure Allen doesn't get dirty. Just like they do for most of the QBs now.. especially the ones they have post season plans for.
It would be smart for Buffalo to use him less in the running game. Let's see if that actually happens, though.

Back
Top Bottom