Is AFC East a Three Team Race? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is AFC East a Three Team Race?

NE - what if the rookie QB is a sensation?
Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF

If this Rookie QB is a sensation I'll be shocked

11 tds 19 Ints coming up. He's gonna be a turnover machine in the NFL.

I DON'T WANNA HEAR BOUT NO RACE!

Im hard on this team cuz I believe in this team. We beat the brakes off a team that turned out to be tough as nails (who'd have thought). Put up 70 & made it look easy.

Everyone is focused on Tua. My focus is on McDaniel.

You've got the best WR duo in the NFL. Use them as decoys. You've got to create for OBJ, create for Berrios. Have a contingency ready for when Tua to Hill gets figured out because we seem to be in dire straits when that occurs.

For the love of everything thats holy stop going away from the run when its working. How many times have you seen this team move the sticks on the ground only to all of the sudden go 3 passing plays? There's a time for genius & theres a time to keep it Neanderthal.

Stop these high-school WR screens.

Appoint someone on the sideline to alert you when needed as it pertains to game-management. These people are getting paid buku Benjamins & you & I (and our armchairs) are having a seizure in our living room, "Get the play in! Times ticking!" or "Get to the line & snap before they can challenge!"

We have the most frightening offensive weapon in the NFL, folks. Have any of you REALLY seen what Hill does to DBs? I've never seen anything like it.

There's no race if this offense plays to it's potential. We won't need a defense. We'll just outscore you.
what some folks don’t seem to understand is instead of forcing the reps to a double covered hill you allow the the single covered Beckham to go to work, because his success against a third corner relative to forcing the ball to hill can be just as good as option, then the attention has to shift, then we playing chess

what some folks don’t seem to understand is instead of forcing the reps to a double covered hill you allow the the single covered Beckham to go to work, because his success against a third corner relative to forcing the ball to hill can be just as good as option, then the attention has to shift, then we playing chess
Smith potentially adds another dimension as well.

You have to be kidding, right?
Miami has never been a clear favorite at all the last few years. Just a middling team with promise.
Buffalo has been the clear favorite the last few years and it's not changing this year.
clear favorites and the dolphins shoukd not be in the same sentence.

This team should be pissed off not feeling themselves

clear favorites and the dolphins shoukd not be in the same sentence.

This team should be pissed off not feeling themselves
Can't be pissed with/ at large 6 or 7 digit paychecks.
Winning and losing us meaningless

I DON'T WANNA HEAR BOUT NO RACE!

Im hard on this team cuz I believe in this team. We beat the brakes off a team that turned out to be tough as nails (who'd have thought). Put up 70 & made it look easy.

Everyone is focused on Tua. My focus is on McDaniel.

You've got the best WR duo in the NFL. Use them as decoys. You've got to create for OBJ, create for Berrios. Have a contingency ready for when Tua to Hill gets figured out because we seem to be in dire straits when that occurs.

For the love of everything thats holy stop going away from the run when its working. How many times have you seen this team move the sticks on the ground only to all of the sudden go 3 passing plays? There's a time for genius & theres a time to keep it Neanderthal.

Stop these high-school WR screens.

Appoint someone on the sideline to alert you when needed as it pertains to game-management. These people are getting paid buku Benjamins & you & I (and our armchairs) are having a seizure in our living room, "Get the play in! Times ticking!" or "Get to the line & snap before they can challenge!"

We have the most frightening offensive weapon in the NFL, folks. Have any of you REALLY seen what Hill does to DBs? I've never seen anything like it.

There's no race if this offense plays to it's potential. We won't need a defense. We'll just outscore you.
Well said. Miami has the talent, but the question is, will McDaniel effectively use that talent, or will it be wasted? And, there's also the yearly issue of the o-line to worry about.

It will come down to us and the Bills again. Jets will bottom out as usual. Either Rodgers gets injured again or he plays like complete crap because he's a washed 40 year old and the Jets spiral because they're dysfunctional from ownership to GM to head coach and coaching staff all the way to the QB.

The signs are already there like in the off season when they wanted to replace their terrible OC but were to afraid to pull the trigger because it would upset the man child.

It will come down to us and the Bills again. Jets will bottom out as usual. Either Rodgers gets injured again or he plays like complete crap because he's a washed 40 year old and the Jets spiral because they're dysfunctional from ownership to GM to head coach and coaching staff all the way to the QB.

The signs are already there like in the off season when they wanted to replace their terrible OC but were to afraid to pull the trigger because it would upset the man child.
No such thing as a washed 40 year old anymore. QBs are lasting a long time.

Aaron Rodgers was starting to look like he was on the wrong side of his career in 2022, and that was two years ago and before his injury.

His first game is against the 49'ers defense in San Fran, good luck with that...
I cannot wait to watch that game

Back
Top Bottom