Jalen Ramsey and Tua Golf | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jalen Ramsey and Tua Golf

What we actually need in this thread...and what everybody truly wants to know is a WITB for each guy.

96 is reasonable depending on course. First time i ever played i think i was somewhere around there, BUT i had been to the driving range alot with my cousin so could already crush the ball off the tee. Also a couple of our favorite courses had wide fairways and maybe one or two hard dog legs.

So yeah if there is not a lot of sand and water and some wide fairways, as long as he has his swing down, I see zero reason he couldnt shot 24 over.

Jalen has so much money that he could get a custom set of the top graded clubs tailored to his swing just for this outing. Its not like he's swinging 1990 King Snakes with max-fli balls like my first time playing

Thank you for unlocking a core memory.

Fellow King Snaker here.

Thank you for unlocking a core memory.

Fellow King Snaker here.
Honestly they werent a bad knock off. I hit a couple of my cousin's king cobras and felt the exact same. granted im sure scratch golfers can tell the difference. The only thing i ever paid high dollar for was a putter. But by the time i started playing to get drunk, i prob could've used a putt putt putter my golf game got so shitty

Only FH posters (not all of you) can make a thread about team mates playing golf into a good old bitching session.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom