Late Season Odds for the Miami Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Late Season Odds for the Miami Dolphins

**** no. Again, why would I risk 20 grand just to win 100 dollars. Do you not understand what your losing if you lose?
doesn't seem like much. I probably have 20k in the couch cushions from coming home drunk and losing my poker winnings out of my pocket. Can't even buy a decent car for 20k. Seems like a reasonable bet to me, sign me up. Where's da line start to get in on this?

.5% is about the returns you'd get in a savings account... I mean, if you think it's a 99% certainty and they price it at 96%, it's a good bet.
Not these days. Pretty easy to get 4%+ now. Until the Fed starts cutting rates again.

Not these days. Pretty easy to get 4%+ now. Until the Fed starts cutting rates again.
He is Canadian. I don't know if their policies mirror those of the US, but I'm sure the FED doesn't make them.

He is Canadian. I don't know if their policies mirror those of the US, but I'm sure the FED doesn't make them.
Gotcha….didn’t note his location. Although all of these central banks seem to make bad decisions in unison.

I was just trying to illustrate a concept... Betting a large amount to win a small one isn't necessarily a bad bet, it depends on the odds you're getting compared to how likely whatever it is you're betting on to happen. Betting 2k to win 100 is the same as betting 2 bucks to win a penny... It all depends on your bankroll.

I was just trying to illustrate a concept... Betting a large amount to win a small one isn't necessarily a bad bet, it depends on the odds you're getting compared to how likely whatever it is you're betting on to happen. Betting 2k to win 100 is the same as betting 2 bucks to win a penny... It all depends on your bankroll.
Yeah, I gotcha. Just adding my two cents, which you would have to bet $4 to win.

So, we’re barely favored against the Cowboys at home? Interesting.

I feel like analysts have us in similar standing "They're good, but they aint all that". Same guys that insisted Tua coulldn't hold Herbert's jock strap

So, we’re barely favored against the Cowboys at home? Interesting.

Cowboys are a really good team when they show up. What helps us is that the week prior they are on the road in Buffalo and then on the road again for us. Maybe Dak will revert back to a turnover machine vs us lol

I feel like analysts have us in similar standing "They're good, but they aint all that". Same guys that insisted Tua coulldn't hold Herbert's jock strap
Why would someone want Tua to hold his jock strap?

That's seems a rather bizarre fetish....

Back
Top Bottom