Members with the most likes the last 7 days | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Members with the most likes the last 7 days

Hey, hey! Look at James! He's #1 and so modest about it! ;-)

Dance Show Off GIF by TLC Europe

:chuckle:
Thanks mate. Stated many times I am an ok loser but a very poor winner. Fortunately for you, it doesn't happen very often haha

Dont worry, I'm in the 20 year club and still not liked lol...

come to think of it, we should get like service badges. Like i get a pin with a gem stone in it for 5-10-15-20 years at my job, I'll get my 25 year Rolex on the 14th of next month. I didnt even get a PM from the bosses here saying "Hey Crump, congrats on 20 years GFY"

What’s really weird is they PMed me that.

Dont worry, I'm in the 20 year club and still not liked lol...

come to think of it, we should get like service badges. Like i get a pin with a gem stone in it for 5-10-15-20 years at my job, I'll get my 25 year Rolex on the 14th of next month. I didnt even get a PM from the bosses here saying "Hey Crump, congrats on 20 years GFY"
Sorry,

I couldn't get to responding to this because I was so overwhelmed with DM's from the admin and owner of FH celebrating the unprecedented excellence I routinely bring in each and every post. Oh wait, there are more now...gotta go.

Sorry,

I couldn't get to responding to this because I was so overwhelmed with DM's from the admin and owner of FH celebrating the unprecedented excellence I routinely bring in each and every post. Oh wait, there are more now...gotta go.

Gotta Go, Gotta Go, Gotta Go Right Now!
Keep your friends close and your TP closer. - LOL

Sorry,

I meannnnnnn, according to your awards, you've only been a poster here for about 4 years. Sooo only way I'm thinking you got that 2003 under your name is by getting an old jar of mustard, a poodle and getting in there with the admins and putting some D's in some A's

I meannnnnnn, according to your awards, you've only been a poster here for about 4 years. Sooo only way I'm thinking you got that 2003 under your name is by getting an old jar of mustard, a poodle and getting in there with the admins and putting some D's in some A's
Had a different screename then.

Back
Top Bottom