New Nike shoes (dolphins colors) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

New Nike shoes (dolphins colors)

brumdog44

Club Member
Reaction score
To anyone interested, Nike Dunk Low Retros in dolphins colors are on sale at the Nike site (still $92, but over $20 off and cheaper than I could find them anywhere. Got mine in the mail today and they definitely match the dolphins color scheme IMO.

Mods feel free to remove if this violates any rule -- FWIW, I definitely have nothing to do with Nike sales, LOL.

1714522362670.png

Dunks are a pretty neutral basic sneaker, I’d hate to see what you wear if you think these are hideous.
Yeah, they are like the tenth ugliest shoes I own. Don’t even make the team photo of ugly shoes.

To anyone interested, Nike Dunk Low Retros in dolphins colors are on sale at the Nike site (still $92, but over $20 off and cheaper than I could find them anywhere. Got mine in the mail today and they definitely match the dolphins color scheme IMO.

Mods feel free to remove if this violates any rule -- FWIW, I definitely have nothing to do with Nike sales, LOL.

View attachment 169815
it’s cute for a girl

Dunks are a pretty neutral basic sneaker, I’d hate to see what you wear if you think these are hideous.

This.

Some dunks with some fitted Levis for a basic day. Can never go wrong.

I’d probably only wear these to a Dolphins game though.

Back
Top Bottom