Not a Poll: So.... who do you want us to sign post June 1st? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not a Poll: So.... who do you want us to sign post June 1st?

If you had any knowledge on the situation to begin with, you should of known he was staying in Miami to rehab, the team is in close contact with him and will like to bring him back if he's healthy.

Again, do you have a credible source, such as the player, his agent, the team, or a legit NFL "insider" such as Adam Schefter, Bucky Brooks, Chris Mortenson, etc, or not?

I assume not.

No reason to make it a pissing contest. If you were speculating, or trying to be amusing, just say so the first time I asked.

Then I would have just simply moved on.

How can you "tell a team you are coming back" if you are a free agent??
If he said that, it tells you he likes where he's at, and would like to continue in Miami. Also his family likes where they're at, and would rather not relocate.

Beside...Who wouldn't want to play for the Dolphins over everyone else? šŸ˜ƒ

Can't force Miami to re-sign him, but if he's healthy, and wants to be in Miami, it would be crazy for them not to try and sign him back up.

If he said that, it tells you he likes where he's at, and would like to continue in Miami. Also his family likes where they're at, and would rather not relocate.

Beside...Who wouldn't want to play for the Dolphins over everyone else? šŸ˜ƒ
But did he actually say that, or are podcasters, random twatters and their minions just throwing crap against the wall?

I haven't seen anything where he said any of what's being purported.

Was it during the post-draft PC where Grier and McDaniel talked about Williams? Saw some quotes over the weekend on Twitter referring to Grier stating that Connor was just hanging with some Dolphins players about a week ago, and McDaniel mentioned having direct contact with him. Theyā€™re obviously keeping tabs.

Not sure about the ā€œmoving his familyā€ part or where that came from but it certainly sounds like heā€™s still in their plans once healthy enough. He has used the facility for rehabilitation this offseason as well if I remember correctly. Think that came from Barry.

Again, do you have a credible source, such as the player, his agent, the team, or a legit NFL "insider" such as Adam Schefter, Bucky Brooks, Chris Mortenson, etc, or not?

I assume not.

No reason to make it a pissing contest. If you were speculating, or trying to be amusing, just say so the first time I asked.

I heard on multiple podcasts, that he wants to return to the Dolphins if he recovers in time to play.

I dont know the exact podcasts. But I heard it from more than one.

Oh and Conner Williams is coming back, I don't know why no one else seems to know this. He told the team he was staying in Miami and he would wait on signing the contract until we get things figured out. He doesn't want to move his family from Miami, he will sign with us for a fair deal. And when he comes back he can play Guard, where he belongs anyway.
Williams torn an ACL late in the year. Who knows if heā€™ll even play a game this year.

I heard on multiple podcasts, that he wants to return to the Dolphins if he recovers in time to play.

I dont know the exact podcasts. But I heard it from more than one.
Nothing to do with you, but many of these podcasters just parrot what another says. I certainly wouldn't look at that as multiple independent reports. Half of them just repeat what they read on Twatter. Not sure the purpose. I can read for myself.

I assume not.

Isn't Mort dead?

But did he actually say that, or are podcasters, random twatters and their minions just throwing crap against the wall?

I haven't seen anything where he said any of what's being purported.
Ah, and there lies the the real question, did he, or didn't he?

Letting one of the best safties in the league just walk?

I can't agree with that.
We can't afford to pay him according to rumors, due to the mega deals we have to hand out to Tau, Phillips and Waddle.

I'd keep him too if we can afford him, but if he wants 18 million a year, we're probably out on him, unless you wanna lose one of the other guys.

If we get Simmons at say 10 to 12 mill a year, thats a discount from Holland and Simmons is a baller.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom