OBJ At Peace as #3 WR | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ At Peace as #3 WR

Odell can’t play anymore and is a problem in the locker room. We’ve added too many weirdos to the locker room.

As Bill Parcells would say: “you don’t win with strange”.
You back?

Anyways I call it a wash with us getting rid of X.

Weirdo factor normal.

This isn't a wild take.

Ppl are over-hyped about signing a WR who's had 3 - 100 yard games in the last 5 seasons. Who can't stay healthy and is on the wrong side of 30.

My take on this topic is spot on, a large chunk of this fanbase is out of touch with reality on the impact he's likley to have here. If he's healthy by week 8 it would be a pleasant suprise. If you think he's gonna stay healthy all season, I've got a beautiful ocean front property here in Kansas to sell you.
lol bro, not saying your take is wild. I'm saying the over-hyped take is wild, and a lot of us thought you were saying people on FH were making that wild claim. Then it took 5 pages to clear up that it came from twitter.

Odell can’t play anymore and is a problem in the locker room. We’ve added too many weirdos to the locker room.

I've often wondered...

What team do you really root for?

Are you a Buffalo fan or a Jester clown? A patty?

It has become apparent that you are NOT a Dolphins fan and never have been.

They brought Beckham in for the 3rd WR. he will have at least 65 catches this year, Jonnu Smith will feast when defenses go 3 high.

Who in the hell cares about twatter
According to "AI".....

X, formerly Twitter, has over 550 million monthly users, with more than 200 million daily users worldwide. 58% of X users are under 35 years old, and the platform has a 2:1 split of males to females. On average, users spend 34 minutes and 48 seconds on X, and 86.8% of X users also use Instagram.

Hope that's helpful to your query....,

This might upset some who were sure he was going to be a diva and immolate the locker room.

My biggest issue with getting him was how much he would want to be paid, then his maturity level, that did not happen, as well as acting like a diva.

Can not argue with how great he is, and how amazing having a #1 receiver talent be our #3 receiver will be.

I was wrong about him, and so happy to see he has matured. Extremely happy I was wrong. Crossing fingers 🤞 it continues.

My biggest issue with getting him was how much he would want to be paid, then his maturity level, that did not happen, as well as acting like a diva.

Can not argue with how great he is, and how amazing having a #1 receiver talent be our #3 receiver will be.

I was wrong about him, and so happy to see he has matured. Extremely happy I was wrong. Crossing fingers 🤞 it continues.
Is he really a #1 talent at this point?

Is he really a #1 talent at this point?
No, but his talents at one time allowed him to be a top #1 receiver, and though at his age he might not be the same receiver, he still has more then enough to play as a #1 receiver on most teams if need be, with little effectiveness missing...Not that I expect or want to see him as anything more then a #3.

I mean…four statements out of four is impressive.

Back
Top Bottom