OBJ To Sign With Phins From Ian Rappaport | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ To Sign With Phins From Ian Rappaport

Looking at his historical production, Braxton Berrios is on the bubble IMHO:

View attachment 170388

View attachment 170389

I would say the same for River Cracraft:

View attachment 170392

Meanwhile we just drafted an feisty WR in Malik Washington coming off a huge season:

View attachment 170390

And another productive WR in Tahj Washington:

View attachment 170391

My guess as we stand is:

(1) Hill
(2) Waddle
(3) Beckham
(4) M. Washington
(5) T. Washington / R. Cracraft
(6) Berrios / Ezukanma

I think Cracraft has competition in T-Washington. It's an either-or for me with T-Washington likely having more long-term upside even though Cracraft is a veteran who "knows the offense." At this point, it's talent and potential that you're looking for. You drafted two WRs for a reason and it's time to considering moving on from Cracraft who just doesn't do anything for you.

I see the Dolphins having Berrios & Ezukanma competing as well. If Ezukanma looks reliable and back to full health he's likely to win the job, but we'll see. Somebody has to go and Berrios just hasn't been very productive at any point in his college/Pro career. He's kind of the new Jakeem Grant, IMHO. He looks like a weapon but just doesn't seem that involved.

Ezukama is in the field practicing so he’s healthy

It isn't hard to know at all if one cares enough to watch the tape so the stats actually have context.

Stats without context can, in many cases, be misleading.

Or as Mark Twain quipped... "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

There is not point talking about it.

I agree with you 100%, but ppl want to celebrate like we just brought in Justin Jefferson, so let them have their celebration. Who are we to mention reality? 😆

Reality IMO is overrated.

He's fine as the third option, he hasn't been a reliable 1 since before covid but he's still treated as such in the media.
If we start to get passive aggressive rhetoric about Tua leaking to the media from a "team source" we will probably know who is doing it.

Its almost like the media has an agenda or different version of (dare I say) reality.

Reality IMO is overrated.

Its almost like the media has an agenda or different version of (dare I say) reality.
Hes basically a football brand. Not a knock as he's talented but agree about the overkill on his name. Performance hasn't backed it up last few seasons.

Apart would be unfortunate. Good thing he's * a part * of the greatest show on turf.

And this concludes your daily grammar lesson for the day.
Haha, Aprart would also be unfortunate Bob.
And this concludes your daily spelling lesson for the day. 😂
(Not fast enough with the old edit button)

We hope but we have no idea right now
So, they displayed both in college far more than Berrios ever did, but now they are going to just lose all those traits?
We have a very good idea, or some could remain obtuse.
We do know though that Berrios is not a 100% lock, as you opined previously.

Haha, Aprart would also be unfortunate Bob.
And this concludes your daily spelling lesson for the day. 😂
(Not fast enough with the old edit button)

Spelling worked. However ...

First I put 'daily'. Then I deleted and added 'for the day'. My phone found this unacceptable and decided to reinsert my discarded word. Multiple times.

So I deleted the entire post in an act of defiance. This cursed object remembered and added it to the new post.

I can only assume 'daily' was a necessary ingredient in whichever spell is being cast upon my earthly soul.

I love this signing . The guy can make amazing catches . I think Hill and Waddle will keep him in line and inspire him I think that our new Tight end Smith will also benefit from it

Apart would be unfortunate. Good thing he's * a part * of the greatest show on turf.

And this concludes your grammar lesson for the day.

I’ll wager you do the same thing I do when you read a report about someone resigning. “Is he resigning or re-signing?”

Back
Top Bottom