Poll: Grier biggest ****ing Idiot or not | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Grier biggest ****ing Idiot or not

Is Grier a genius or a dumbass?

• Total voters
Saying the Dolphins havent been "risky" with draft picks is flat out wrong. Perhaps in terms of development, yeah, but they've always been a risk taking franchise when it comes to injury history. Especially our current regime.
Absolutely...

These guys gamble... they make risky trades... they bet on high upside players...

They're aggressive.

Good.

Let's look at Grier's drafting since 2018 to 2023:

QB: Tua Tagovailoa, Skylar Thompson. That's not good.
RB: Kalen Ballage, Chandler Cox, Myles Gaskin, Malcolm Perry, Gerrid Doaks, Devon Achane. Not good.
WR: Jaylen Waddle, Erik Ezukanma, Elijah Higgins. 30% hit rate, not good.
TE: Mike Gesicki, Durham Smythe, Hunter Long
OT: Isaiah Prince, Austin Jackson, Larnell Coleman, Ryan Haynes
IOL: Michael Dieter, Robert Hunt, Solomon Kindley, Liam Eichenberg

DT: Christian Wilkins, Raekwon Davis
DE: Jason Strawbridge, Curtis Weaver, Jaelan Phillios, Cameron Goode
LB: Jerome Baker, Quentin Polling, Andrew Van Ginkel, Channing Tindall
S: Minkah Fitzpatrick, Brandon Jones, Javon Holland
CB: Cornell Armstrong, Noah Igbinoghene, Cam Smith

This guy cannot draft anything except DT and S. He is a disaster, expert in wasting time and money.
That is some wicked draft ability to hit almost every high pick and even find talent in later rounds! Thanks for posting all that to allow us to see so many good draft picks. Crazy how none of the 7th round picks did not contribute greatly! Ahh but hits in UDFA have lessened that incredible impact!

Lets GoFins!

Once again...

I just stunned by how well this offseason has gone...

Now we've added OBJ for 3m... Grier continues to fill holes with QUALITY vets for 1-3m per. I'm sorry, Grier haters... but c'mon now.

Poyer for 2.

Driscoll, Tart, Benito, Jonnu... etc. etc.

He CREATED this environment.

He's one of THE best GMs in the game.

Let's look at Grier's drafting since 2018 to 2023:

QB: Tua Tagovailoa, Skylar Thompson. That's not good.
RB: Kalen Ballage, Chandler Cox, Myles Gaskin, Malcolm Perry, Gerrid Doaks, Devon Achane. Not good.
WR: Jaylen Waddle, Erik Ezukanma, Elijah Higgins. 30% hit rate, not good.
TE: Mike Gesicki, Durham Smythe, Hunter Long
OT: Isaiah Prince, Austin Jackson, Larnell Coleman, Ryan Haynes
IOL: Michael Dieter, Robert Hunt, Solomon Kindley, Liam Eichenberg

DT: Christian Wilkins, Raekwon Davis
DE: Jason Strawbridge, Curtis Weaver, Jaelan Phillios, Cameron Goode
LB: Jerome Baker, Quentin Polling, Andrew Van Ginkel, Channing Tindall
S: Minkah Fitzpatrick, Brandon Jones, Javon Holland
CB: Cornell Armstrong, Noah Igbinoghene, Cam Smith

This guy cannot draft anything except DT and S. He is a disaster, expert in wasting time and money.
Are you fooking joking?? Tua alone makes this position an outstanding job of drafting. The only thing wrong with Skylar in the 7th was passing on Brock Purdy, though it's not likely Brock would have broken out in Miami.

Are you fooking joking?? Tua alone makes this position an outstanding job of drafting. The only thing wrong with Skylar in the 7th was passing on Brock Purdy, though it's not likely Brock would have broken out in Miami.
How was drafting Tua an outstanding job of drafting? We had the 5th overall pick and desperately needed a QB what else was he going to do? And it could even be debated that he went with the wrong QB. The only thing I’ll give him credit for on the Tua selection is that he didn’t trade up for him

How was drafting Tua an outstanding job of drafting? We had the 5th overall pick and desperately needed a QB what else was he going to do? And it could even be debated that he went with the wrong QB. The only thing I’ll give him credit for on the Tua selection is that he didn’t trade up for him
None are so blind as those who will not see. - LOL

We needed a QB, a LT and at the time we didn't know if X would re-sign, be suspended by the league, go to jail, or even come back healthy. IOW, We also needed a corner. Grier and Flores flunked the corner call. two out of three ain't bad. That's not all, we needed help at very other position. Grier has improved the roster from the bottom of the AFC East to a competitor for the AFC East crown. Grier has not gotten everything right but has done well for the most part. Haters are short sighted, must have other issues in their lives.

We needed a QB, a LT and at the time we didn't know if X would re-sign, be suspended by the league, go to jail, or even come back healthy. IOW, We also needed a corner. Grier and Flores flunked the corner call. two out of three ain't bad. That's not all, we needed help at very other position. Grier has improved the roster from the bottom of the AFC East to a competitor for the AFC East crown. Grier has not gotten everything right but has done well for the most part. Haters are short sighted, must have other issues in their lives.

Or have nothing else in their lives and live for whining about the Dolphins.

Look how many top 10 QBs turn out to be flops. Outstanding drafting is getting great players regardless of the draft slot.

One thing I like about Grier is you could see the frustration on his face when him and the coach had their after draft press conference and he had to painfully wait for coach spit out his words lol.

If I was Grier I'd offer him 3 or 4 soda's.. a line or something, before doing another press conference.

Not sure who said it here but changing ur playing speed to 1.25 on youtube is really the only way to go with him....he sounds normal that way.

One thing I like about Grier is you could see the frustration on his face when him and the coach had their after draft press conference and he had to painfully wait for coach spit out his words lol.

If I was Grier I'd offer him 3 or 4 soda's.. a line or something, before doing another press conference.

Not sure who said it here but changing ur playing speed to 1.25 on youtube is really the only way to go with him....he sounds normal that way.
Having watched him in hard knocks, it’s pretty clear that he’s truly thinking about what he’s gonna say. Not a bad thing from me.

Grier is no dumbass he drafted Tua
Miami Dolphins GIF by The Undroppables

Look how many top 10 QBs turn out to be flops. Outstanding drafting is getting great players regardless of the draft slot.
Yes but you couldn’t go wrong with that pick. There was no way we weren’t drafting a QB at 5. It was Tua or Herbert. I think giving Grier credit for that pick is reaching but that’s just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom