PREVIOUS MM WINNERS | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PREVIOUS MM WINNERS

We will put it up before the weekend in the mean time you can comment here

I had a hankering to randomly comment.

Does anyone know anything why these FHMM winners are no longer active?

@Myles_Finch, @Aqua and Orange, @Daytona Fin, @JCane????
The Team Bumpus All-Star Crack Research Team has no idea what happened to Aqua and Orange or Daytona. It’s merely a coincidence that they defeated me in two of my three consecutive FHMM Finals losses. Furthermore, the Team Bumpus All-Star Crack Research Team resents any implication on your part that they had anything to do with luring the aforementioned former champions into a seedy motel room out in the Everglades with promises of a midget contortionist hooker convention and a suitcase full of blow.

I mean, where would one even come up with an accusation like that?!?

I hope one day that the ghost of @Vaark and the learned @fishfanmiami, the bridesmaid x3 @Bumpus and the artist @13marino13 will team up in an Epic Battle taking on newer posters such as @Ozfin and @ONole1 and @this years winner if not Ozfin and well of course @BC Phins4Life in a battle of posts that are at a set number and at a special occasion like after our SuperBowl win (which better happen soon for some of the aforementioned guys). Maybe @NBP81 at full force joins too and just not sure what side he would take..... A fun, tournament of Champions, yes @Bumpus you get included in that

What say you all! shall we all toot our horns royally on this site?

What say you @Henrik....maybe if you didn't concede ties you would get an invite too

Sorry if I am leaving anyone out but why not. We could do it at a pace that helps you old folks out....

Martial Arts Challenge GIF by Shaw Brothers

Last edited:
I just fixed my post as I forgot the 1.....

We could also add a 3rd team ..... call it any winners between 2011-2016.....

Then hear crickets from them

Thanks for helping out with MM

Next year if you are not in it you can help me and Danny to run the show

I hope one day that the ghost of @Vaark and the learned @fishfanmiami, the bridesmaid x3 @Bumpus and the artist @13marino13 will team up in an Epic Battle taking on newer posters such as @Ozfin and @ONole1 and @this years winner if not Ozfin and well of course @BC Phins4Life in a battle of posts that are at a set number and at a special occasion like after our SuperBowl win (which better happen soon for some of the aforementioned guys). Maybe @NBP81 at full force joins too and just not sure what side he would take..... A fun, tournament of Champions, yes @Bumpus you get included in that

What say you all! shall we all toot our horns royally on this site?

What say you @Henrik....maybe if you didn't concede ties you would get an invite too

Sorry if I am leaving anyone out but why not. We could do it at a pace that helps you old folks out....

Martial Arts Challenge GIF by Shaw Brothers
The bolded part is a great idea.

I suggest everyone gets a box of crayolas and 100 sheets of blank paper

Back
Top Bottom