Rayshad Williams not a Dolphin... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rayshad Williams not a Dolphin...

I quoted the guy I was referring to. I was not referring to the OP, it was in the rookie free agent thread. But it was buried in that thread.
Gotcha. Didn't know you were quoting someone else. Idk why it would be foolish especially with all the UDFAs that have been big for the fins

I was just throwing it on here bc it hadn't been posted. He's a UDFA, so no big deal and I like ⛈️🦆 a lot better but damn, foolish 🤣 Love trolls do you can keep bringing it
Interesting a guy who's active and brings a lot of good discussion over the years in @Gsmack_42 and the guy with 80 posts in 12 years calls him a troll....that's rich lol.

Interesting a guy who's active and brings a lot of good discussion over the years in @Gsmack_42 and the guy with 80 posts in 12 years calls him a troll....that's rich lol.
Here's a thought, read the post above and maybe mind your own business 🤷‍♂️ Me and @Gsmack_42 are good. He was quoting someone else. And I didn't post on here bc of all the bitching and moaning but this years draft got me started. Idc if you're a mod, club member or have a million posts on here. That means absolutely nothing. It doesn't impress me. What does is people with good, thought out opinions. I've had differing opinions already but both parties saw where the others pov and we acted like adults. I'm very confident in my fins knowledge, opinions, the draft and anything else you'd like to talk about...

Here's a thought, read the post above and maybe mind your own business 🤷‍♂️ Me and @Gsmack_42 are good. He was quoting someone else. And I didn't post on here bc of all the bitching and moaning but this years draft got me started. Idc if you're a mod, club member or have a million posts on here. That means absolutely nothing. It doesn't impress me. What does is people with good, thought out opinions. I've had differing opinions already but both parties saw where the others pov and we acted like adults. I'm very confident in my fins knowledge, opinions, the draft and anything else you'd like to talk about...

Calm down there lil guy...this is a forum of many friends here.

Nobody cares if you think you're a know-it-all. We all discuss and learn from each other. There are many differing views, and that's why Finheaven is the best fins forum.

No need to be disrespectful...chill out, and don't take yourself so seriously, lol.

Calm down there lil guy...this is a forum of many friends here.

Nobody cares if you think you're a know-it-all. We all discuss and learn from each other. There are many differing views, and that's why Finheaven is the best fins forum.

No need to be disrespectful...chill out, and don't take yourself so seriously, lol.
Bro you're the one sticking your nose where it didn't belong and lmao that it's a forum of kumbiah 🤣 The reason I didn't post in the past was all the bickering and negativity. And the the lil guy comment is literally laugh out loud hilarious. I'm 6'5 240. The only thing little about me is my opinion of you rn. Haven't had any issues until you decided to play captain save a Gsmsck_42 when we were already good. We can squash this now bc there was no reason for it in the first place or not. That's up to you, big guy

Are you one of my fans? - LOL

Bro you're the one sticking your nose where it didn't belong and lmao that it's a forum of kumbiah 🤣 The reason I didn't post in the past was all the bickering and negativity. And the the lil guy comment is literally laugh out loud hilarious. I'm 6'5 240. The only thing little about me is my opinion of you rn. Haven't had any issues until you decided to play captain save a Gsmsck_42 when we were already good. We can squash this now bc there was no reason for it in the first place or not. That's up to you, big guy

Last I checked this is a forum lol, it's open season on any post.

Yeah you're definitely a lil guy, as I'm 6'9" 275.

You are acting like a fool. Chill out. There's no beef. I was simply being facetious Mr know everything...except you didn't catch the facetious part, nor the fact it's a forum.

You saying you didn't post here in 12 years, because of all the bickering....yet here you are getting all bent out of shape and being disrespectful to a simple comment that should have been laughed at by someone of your stature.

Last I checked this is a forum lol, it's open season on any post.

Yeah you're definitely a lil guy, as I'm 6'9" 275.

You are acting like a fool. Chill out. There's no beef. I was simply being facetious Mr know everything...except you didn't catch the facetious part, nor the fact it's a forum.
You saying you didn't post here in 12 years, because of all the bickering....yet here you are getting all bent out of shape and being disrespectful to a simple comment that should have been laughed at by someone of your stature.
6-5 240 in your dreams :rolleyes: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom