Reactions/Meltdowns of other fanbases & Patriots turned down WHAT for the #3 Pick. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reactions/Meltdowns of other fanbases & Patriots turned down WHAT for the #3 Pick.

Tree always does great with these. FF through the first 1m10sec to skip his in vid ad

Unrelated but newsworthy

Fast and furious. Not the first, won't be the last. At least he didn't go round waving his gun (assuming he had one cause don't most nowadays?) Here everyone has a gun.

Reminds me of an ACDC song I think.

Lol...... I believe you just did......
What? There’s no fight now? Goddamnit.
Sad Fight GIF by Top Rank Boxing

He needs to miss the whole season, because he's in prison. Him and that college player in the other car

Also off topic, rumor has it Saban's daughter had an affair with some Bachelorette guy.
Imagine if it was Swifty's man got caught doing this. (Can of worms, slightly ajar...🤫)

I really, really, really, really, really hope I'm wrong about Drake Maye. I don't think I am.

Let me start off by saying I thought Maye's combo of bad throwing motion and awful footwork made him a late 1st round prospect.

I would have taken Williams, Daniels, Penix before him.

That being said NE took him at #3.....

Reportedly the Giants offered the #6 pick and a 2025 1st round pick for #3.

AND the Vikings offered picks #11, #23 and a 2025 1st round pick.

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF
Unfortunately you are wrong. I have seen literally every game he’s played, most in person. Drake Maye will be a problem for the division for the next 10+ years. Don’t kid yourself. He’s an absolute stud and an elite playmaker.

Back
Top Bottom