Schedule release chart | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schedule release chart

We need to punch Buffalo in the mouth on Thursday night. We need to make that statement before we care about anything else.

Get this team to trounce- TROUNCE, not merely beat- the Bills & this team will believe in itself the rest of the way.

These are poor defenses to the argument you are trying to make in that I can easily counter by saying: 1 playoff start in four years is not great for any starting QB and, yes, Mark Sanchez did indeed suck but even he was able to lead his team on playoff runs. How is either good supporting evidence in favor of Tua? I like Tua and all and he's the best the franchise has had since Marino but he certainly has major deficiencies, particularly against the better teams and in important games at the end of the season. I'm rooting for him and, with his drive/work ethic, expect he continues to improve his game.

Well he was injured but basically carried the team to the playoffs in his third season.

Name one QB who recently came into the league, in a situation as bad as Miami’s situation, and by year three was a perennial playoff team? Maybe Trevor Lawrence if the Jags turn things around this season? But he missed the playoffs last year. You could say Houston but they had talent when Stroud got there. In the offseason they were my sleeper team to win the division based on their defense and upgrade in coaching staff.

Also Tua was rehabbing for two offseasons to begin his career. And spent his third offseason trying to not get a concussion. This is his first offseason dedicated to playing quarterback. That means a lot.

Last edited:
Looking at tickets for 49ers game before Xmas.

Going to Hardrock once is on my bucket list and we planned Xmas with Daughter and brother in Islamorada at air b&b. Get away from the cold for once. Just so happens there is a game the week we will be close.
I'd live somewhere in Islamorada if I could afford it. We go every July. Would love to go during our winter.

Looking at tickets for 49ers game before Xmas.

Going to Hardrock once is on my bucket list and we planned Xmas with Daughter and brother in Islamorada at air b&b. Get away from the cold for once. Just so happens there is a game the week we will be close.
The new rock in a packed house is worth it man, trust me I was the biggest complainer ever when it came to the old piece of crap, but actually moving concrete closer to the field and enclosing it has made it the best watch I’ve seen so far in stadium experience, except Seattle where they took intelligent design to the proper level

I wonder if we're going to release one of those videos / or something on social media like years past. Last year we did movie posters which was pretty cool

BUT the Chargers guys absolutely killed it once again

That video is top notch from start to finish

Sorry, I don’t want to go through 19 pages but has anyone noticed that we have two Thursday games this year. Buffalo and Green Bay.

Didn't read the whole thread but man do I wish the hard part of the schedule was in the beginning of the season and not the end. Not favorable for a team that typically starts out hot and fades down the stretch.

Didn't read the whole thread but man do I wish the hard part of the schedule was in the beginning of the season and not the end. Not favorable for a team that typically starts out hot and fades down the stretch.

By this logic the Dolphins then wouldn’t win any games lol

Back
Top Bottom