Sunday Ticket Question | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Ticket Question

With Directv you could delete the recorded show or keep it. And everything was in one place. I did not have to jump from app to app to find things.
Also with streaming tv I have three totally different remotes for each set where with direct all the remotes are the same.
It took me some time to get familiar with each remote especially at night in the dark.
I don’t have the best internet and that’s one reason I liked the satellite better.
If direct was the same price as YTTV I would go back.
My issue was I was always working to free up space. With YTTV you can just set it and forget it.

Loco. Gotta ask. Married, kids, dogs, a millionaire? Where do you find the time.
Got a couple screens and get updates on a twitter list I have. So, if I can, I try to pump whatever news I see on here. For TC, I plan around it if I can. Others like @djphinfan, @Hoot @AZStryker and others I'm grateful of aid the cause on those crazy days as well.

I always have FH up and usually make it my first stop while coffee is brewing in the morning.

Been up early the last couple days as Mom is in the hospital having surgery and been trying to be available.

Family wise, just me, the wife, dog (potato) and Zach the cat.

Congrats on being the one person on planet earth feeling that way, lol.
I've been with DirecTV, Dish Network, Comcast. Xfinity and Spectrum. YTTB has been the best quality and cost wise, at least for me me. As you alluded to I can share my credentials with my Dad who lives about 30 miles away ( I have the 4k add on ). He is on a fixed income so this really helps him out.

I checked the price on ST with my current YTTV account with ST auto billing. $449. I cancelled it.
I checked the price with my wife's account and its $349.
New customers get $100 off. Existing ST customers pay $100 more.
Does anyone see an issue with this?
Loyalty gets no one no where.

I checked the price on ST with my current YTTV account with ST auto billing. $449. I cancelled it.
I'm an existing customer and I paid $249 but that's without redzone

We all see issues with it. It took me 3 reps before I got the 100 off.

Back
Top Bottom